Drakengard 3 Localization Request Topic

#1EnetirnelPosted 6/28/2013 11:57:43 PM
Just so this is all in the one spot,

Drag-on Dragoon 3 International Localization as Drakengard 3 Petition:

https://www.change.org/petitions/international-localization-of-drag-on-dragoon-3-as-drakengard-3

if you have Twitter accounts please copy and re-tweet these:

For Square-Enix Japan, please re-tweet this (GameFAQs will not let me post Japanese characters) -
https://twitter.com/Enetirnel/status/350275409503461378

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnix Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQEX_Members_NA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQUARE_ENIX_EU Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixPress Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixDLG Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@MoreSELS Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixLatam Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fuera de Japón! Please
localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixFR S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixMtl S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_GER Bitte lokalisieren Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard außerhalb von Japan! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_BR Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fora do Japão! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

Hashtags for you to use:

#Drakengard3 #DoD3 #Dragondragoon3 #SQEX #takemymoneynow #squareenix #localizeDoD3 #releaseDoD3 #EnglishDoD3 #Drakengard3globalrelease #square-enix

Request Threads:

Square-Enix Members: NORTH AMERICA

Drakengard 3 English Localization Request Thread:

http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251/29832193/Official_Request_Thread_to_Localize_Drakengard_3

Signatures/Banners:
http://crimsonsky.stalkinginsanity.com/Drag-onDragoon3Petition/
---
He burned... He melted... He died. So blunt huh, Hewie?
#2heartlesshero17Posted 6/29/2013 12:31:50 AM
Good we needed this. Will start spreading it around later on
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#3Enetirnel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 12:52:55 AM
Thanks to Tom (Teh Blasterz on Siliconera) here are some additional e-mail contacts for staff at Square-Enix:

rpeeler@square-enix.com
rbrennan@square-enix.com
dyang@square-enix.com
eshoji@square-enix.com

(Please be polite if you choose to e-mail them, or alternatively copy and paste either of the following messages that are within the quote tags) -

Hello,

We would like to humbly request the international localization of Drag-on Dragoon 3 as Drakengard 3 to officially show our interest and consumer demand for it.

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

OR

Hello,

We would like to humbly request the international localization of Drag-on Dragoon 3 as Drakengard 3 to officially show our interest and consumer demand for it with both a Twitter campaign and petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/international-localization-of-drag-on-dragoon-3-as-drakengard-3

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

---
#4Drunken_SnakePosted 6/29/2013 1:20:06 AM
Great thread! We definitely needed something like this. I will help as much as I can and spread it everywhere.
#5Enetirnel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 2:31:24 AM
Thank you very much!

If anyone has an active NeoGAF account, please post a topic on there as I know there are a lot of Drag-on Dragoon/Drakengard and NieR (both Gestalt and RepliCant versions) on there that may be interested in signing it.

I sent Yoko Taro a tweet letting him know that we've started a petition.

https://twitter.com/yokotaro/status/350901694302920704

"Thank you. I hope that DOD3 will be released for foreign country. : )"

I had to say thank you to him for making the DoD & NieR games and their being a breath of fresh air in a genre with stale stereotypes.

So everyone else signing, tweeting or e-mailing Square-Enix staff - please also take a chance to say thank you to Yoko Taro for his encouragement and support of the international localization of Drag-on Dragoon 3!
---
#6Haku_Men_Posted 6/29/2013 5:26:35 AM
Just signed the petition. This was a great idea Enetirnel so big thanks for organizing all of this. Perhaps we should also request a sticky for this thread in order to keep it updated?
---
"Watch Haku=Men never get a new DD ever. Mugen doesn't count. That's just Haku=Men flexing his biceps".
#7Drunken_SnakePosted 6/29/2013 5:58:22 AM
Yeah, I already requested sticky. Hopefully it gets the attention it needs...

Thread on the NIER boards would also help, I guess.
#8heartlesshero17Posted 6/29/2013 6:22:34 AM
Annnnnd now I signed it. Thanks for making this bro. When I mentioned spreading it through petitions I was hoping someone with more info on these kind of things would gather all this together. You did this pretty fast. Now to get this to other fans
---
^ it will happen!!!!
#9Kumori_no_YoruPosted 6/29/2013 6:59:41 AM
I could post this to NeoGAF, if you guys would like.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Remember Me, The Last of Us
#10heartlesshero17Posted 6/29/2013 7:07:20 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I could post this to NeoGAF, if you guys would like.

That was the main place I was hoping somebody would spread it around since they seem to have way more fans then what we have here.
---
^ it will happen!!!!