Looking for certain Items? Post here!

#1chaos_aureliusPosted 8/25/2014 4:58:25 AM(edited)
...and hope some good users will answer your query

i'm starting with:
Gale Stone
Invisible Cloth - I think this one should be from some ghost... but which one and where?
Illegal RAM - from BIT or other robots, where...?
Magical Reactor 3
Old... Dragon Ball - from a dragon, also where?

If anybody can help.... much appreciated!

Edit: AG System found, Herobo from Mechtro Factory
---
I've seen the strong friendships you all share. But it seems that every single bit of it is nothing more than an illusion
Hotaru ~ KonoSora
#2SunsetdeskaPosted 8/25/2014 5:03:39 AM
Haven't get the game yet but here google translate JP to EN ver for reference
Ag System
Shujinkouki(Dangerous/Tough Foe) Planeptune:Mechatronics Factory(Unlock Zeca Ruin;1 and find the plan for this dungeon and unlock it)

Illegal RAM
EDGE Lowee: Labyrinth of the Millennium (You get it in chapter 5 event and you need to unlock it)

Invisible cloth if if i'm not wrong is in the planeptune dungeon pretty early in the game ( when you start the game and it's the second dungeon)

Magical Reactor I think drop by chapter 4 lastation story boss.

While other I dont know lol due to the localize name =x
#3chaos_aurelius(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 6:04:29 AM
welp, thanks!

Chapter 4 Lastation boss drops Magical Reactor 2, and i'm looking for Magical Reactor 3
Millennium Labyrinth... I need Magical Reactor 3 to unlock o3o

same with invisible cloth, those ghosts you mentioned drop messy cloth
---
I've seen the strong friendships you all share. But it seems that every single bit of it is nothing more than an illusion
Hotaru ~ KonoSora
#4AllergenicPosted 8/25/2014 7:17:34 AM(edited)
Magical Reactor 3 is a drop from Antares a powerful enemy located at Naase Volcano that will only spawn if you use the Add Enemies Plan.

You unlock Nasne Volcano by getting the Plan for it from Donkong Ruins (which is unlocked by a Plan found at Duty Space). You have to have gotten the Plans to Add Enemies/Item Change for Nasne Volcano by Chapter 5 you cannot get the two Plans if you are past Chapter 5.
---
Advanced Healing Fragrance-free Lotion
#5YamotoXPosted 8/25/2014 7:20:08 AM
This thread is very useful. hope will become sticky and more organize. thanks btw.
---
---sorry for the bad english, english is my 3rd language---
#6chaos_aurelius(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 7:31:18 AM(edited)
now where can i get a phantom bird wing to open that add enemies plan for naasne volcano?
my this turned into a landslide!
let me try fighting this Roc here

Edit: There it is, Roc (Donkong no add enemies) drops Phantom Bird Wing
---
Hotaru ~ KonoSora
#7AllergenicPosted 8/25/2014 7:40:16 AM
While most Dungeon plans are found from treasure chests or by talking to people on the overworld map a couple of them are found as hidden treasures (you need to use square to scan an area).

Millennium Labyrinth - found at Nasne Volcano (hidden)
Kinest Range - found at Nasne Volcano (hidden)
Zeca Ruins No.2 - found at Yukawa Volcano (hidden)
---
Advanced Healing Fragrance-free Lotion
#8halfelven23Posted 8/25/2014 8:31:36 AM
chaos_aurelius posted...
...and hope some good users will answer your query

i'm starting with:
Gale Stone
Invisible Cloth - I think this one should be from some ghost... but which one and where?
Illegal RAM - from BIT or other robots, where...?
Magical Reactor 3
Old... Dragon Ball - from a dragon, also where?

If anybody can help.... much appreciated!

Edit: AG System found, Herobo from Mechtro Factory

gale stone is in halo mountain original
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#9Bramblett05Posted 8/25/2014 9:14:14 AM
The good thing is there's a pedia that you can see what monsters you faced and what they dropped. Bad thing is rare drops are tough to get and drops change from regular and virus monsters.
#10chaos_aurelius(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 5:36:44 PM
Bramblett05 posted...
The good thing is there's a pedia that you can see what monsters you faced and what they dropped. Bad thing is rare drops are tough to get and drops change from regular and virus monsters.

...and that when you don't put add enemies plan, the tough enemies won't show their place in the pedia... the same applies vice versa

still missing invisible cloth and old dragon ball
might want to ask where i can get guitar controller and alloy plate too
---
Hotaru ~ KonoSora