simic clones...

#1staycool7989Posted 6/27/2013 7:49:47 PM
Seriously advice?
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#2Ubergrim3Posted 6/27/2013 7:55:56 PM(edited)
He actually doesn't have that many of the card itself in there. Destroy the first one as or just after it's laid down and you'll have a lot of breathing room. Also, it helps to use a deck that is in some way capable of destroying it. He won't put it at risk in a battle unless you trick or force him to.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#3staycool7989(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:56:18 PM
Never mind, red deck wrecked them
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#4CeruleanGamerPosted 6/27/2013 8:23:55 PM
Dracomancer deck has maelstrom pulse, it totally screws up that encounter's strategy. Lol
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#5DeftallicaPosted 6/27/2013 8:54:35 PM
I find that when you absolutely, positively have to wreck small creatures, red does the trick.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#6Dudeman315Posted 6/27/2013 9:29:50 PM
I used the black deck--Anything with lots of targeted destruction should work, save one for when it casts the token generation enchantment and you should be good.
#7LunarQueenPosted 6/28/2013 2:16:05 AM
My strategy against it was like this
1. Ignore 1st creature, unless you have a lot of removal in your hand. I had some, but preferred to save it for later.
2. Remove Biovisionary as soon as it appears
3. All-out attack with whatever you have, if he only has 1/1 creature he probably won't block
4. Remove whatever creature got Followed Footsteps on
5. Attack until another Biovisionary appears, then kill it
6. If it copies one of your cards - depends on how annoying it is, but usually if he does it early in game they wouldn't be very powerful
He has some breaks between casting Clones and Biovisionaries, so if you attack fast enough and get rid of multiple cloning cards it will be ok.

Chandra's deck is great against it if you get a few creature-killing spells in your hand. Basically decks with fast aggro and/or heavy removal should be fine.