Promotional Card Code

#1ReflearPosted 6/29/2013 12:31:32 PM
Hello, i have one code for the ps3 promotional card.
Someone want to trade with one promotional card for the xbox360?

Send me a pm.

(sorry for bad english)
#2nuke2099Posted 6/29/2013 12:37:50 PM
You don't need to trade. You can go on the site and basically make up a code for the platform you want or use the code for the platforms card you want. I'm wondering if there's a way to get all promos based upon making up the code.
---
GT: Nuke2099
#3Reflear(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 12:42:33 PM
nuke2099 posted...
You don't need to trade. You can go on the site and basically make up a code for the platform you want or use the code for the platforms card you want. I'm wondering if there's a way to get all promos based upon making up the code.

but i need to insert the xbox360 online profile to get the code
#4dragonman72963Posted 7/1/2013 1:42:36 PM
Being a collector, I'm interested in this too. Is there a generic set of templates I can print, because I had to write in my 360 code with pen, as the template I printed left the code section blank?
---
I realize that I am by far not a perfect person, but I will no longer tolerate the incompetence of others.
#5Reflear(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:44:16 PM
dragonman72963 posted...
Being a collector, I'm interested in this too. Is there a generic set of templates I can print, because I had to write in my 360 code with pen, as the template I printed left the code section blank?

i have printe my voucher with the code in it.. anyway I've traded my code witha friend
#6dragonman72963Posted 7/3/2013 6:41:14 AM
Ballocks. Well, I'll continue to scour the internet for an alterable form. I'm sure I'm not the only compulsive collector in the world. I appreciate it, though, guys.
---
I realize that I am by far not a perfect person, but I will no longer tolerate the incompetence of others.
#7VeinInjctdPainPosted 7/3/2013 6:44:54 AM
you dont need to "Trade" codes. most stores just rip up the paper with the codes on them. I have used the same code at 4 different stores that I frequent quite often for various magic events. All you essentially have to do is print out your code, print out someone elses 360 code, and print out a steam code and you can take all 3 to every store in your area. I ended up with 12 Oozes by the time I was done.
---
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#8dragonman72963Posted 7/3/2013 1:53:32 PM
I'm not wanting to be 12 card greedy, lol. I just want one of each pack. A friend of mine has the Android version, so I now have the Xbox360 promo pack and the Android/PC/Steam pack. All I want now is the PS3 one.

I don't want to cheat other people out of theirs, just have one of each promo card for my collection. Any idea how I can get my hands on a PS3 version of the form?
---