Can I reset my card unlocks?

#1TroyBladeJrPosted 10/11/2013 6:42:54 AM
I have entered all of the promo codes. They all worked for the original 10 decks.

All of my Expansion decks are stuck at 38/40.

It's not just a display issue - there are 2 cards still locked for each new deck.

The cards are the 1st and 8th promo unlock.

I have tried various things such as deleting the game and moving my save file off the disk but no matter what I do in this regard, the card unlocks are always the same.

Obviously I've tried re-entering the promo codes.

Incidentally, I used by free deck key for owning 2013 on the Elf deck and it still has the same issue.

Nothing seems to be working so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have all of my unlocks reset? I think I would rather have to re-unlock 560 cards 1 by 1 than have to play without the 1st and 8th promo in each deck.
#2JetblackmoonPosted 10/11/2013 4:03:43 PM
I had a similar issue to this. Made a topic about it not too long ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/708479-magic-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-2014/67289407

If you've tried re-entering all 10 promo codes and you've had no luck... Not sure what to tell you. Have you tried just deleting the Expansion and re-downloading it?
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#3TroyBladeJr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 1:13:30 AM
Hmm. Maybe I lied and stopped trying promo cards after 6 or 7 of them, thinking that the 1st and 8th were the only relevant ones.

I will try all of them again since it worked for you.

Thanks for the suggestions.
#4TroyBladeJr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 2:19:52 AM
After several further attempts at entering promo codes, quitting and restarting the game and quitting XBox Live before the try that worked, I now have all my promo cards for the Expansion decks.

Thanks for making me persevere.
#5JetblackmoonPosted 10/15/2013 11:58:38 AM
Glad you got it to work. I know it would have bugged me if I was locked out of some of the promo codes permanently.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!