How many cards to unlock?

#1SkylightPosted 6/26/2013 11:30:20 AM
for the first time in DotP it seems you can finally make your own deck. Does anyone know how many cards from which sets are in the game?

and can you make your deck out of any cards you've unlocked? or are you given limitations still?
#2KaseladenPosted 6/26/2013 11:49:42 AM
From what I'm told, you get 6 packs, and a new pack every time you win a duel in the sealed campaign. You max out at 120 cards and get no others passed that. There is no way to reset short of deleting your save or spending $2 to make a new deck.
If I'm wrong, someone's free to correct me. But it's a pretty big letdown.
#3Skylight(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 12:00:15 PM
ugh, is it that hard to do it correctly? clearly they don't want to :(
#4KaseladenPosted 6/26/2013 12:20:17 PM
Apparently so. All it would require is letting us reset the card pool when we're done with the current deck. It's not that hard.
#5ZanimusPosted 6/26/2013 12:30:14 PM
Kaseladen posted...
Apparently so. All it would require is letting us reset the card pool when we're done with the current deck. It's not that hard.

You're right, it wouldn't be that hard at all.

But that's not the point of playing Sealed at all. It's not that they didn't let you reset your decks; they don't want you to.
---
Gamertag : Zanimus
#6theedizzyonePosted 6/26/2013 12:48:09 PM
Zanimus posted...
Kaseladen posted...

But that's not the point of playing Sealed at all. It's not that they didn't let you reset your decks; they don't want you to.

This is called "Sealed" for a reason. Have you never played in a sealed tournament before? You can't just be like, "I don't like the cards I got. Let me trade these opened packs for six different ones" you play with what you pull.
#7The_PlagueLordPosted 6/26/2013 2:58:11 PM
theedizzyone posted...
Zanimus posted...
Kaseladen posted...

This is called "Sealed" for a reason. Have you never played in a sealed tournament before? You can't just be like, "I don't like the cards I got. Let me trade these opened packs for six different ones" you play with what you pull.

This guy gets it. But there is 2 ways around it.

1 - Pay 2$ and buy a new slot
2- Play on a different profile and boom, 2 new slots.
#8Still__RippinPosted 6/26/2013 5:24:46 PM
The_PlagueLord posted...
theedizzyone posted...
Zanimus posted...
Kaseladen posted...

This guy gets it. But there is 2 ways around it.

1 - Pay 2$ and buy a new slot
2- Play on a different profile and boom, 2 new slots.

I think what Zanimus was meant was that they don't want you to be able to reset because they want to hit you with the micro transactions. Frankly, it is bs considering you can buy 18 more slots. If there are 20 total they should have at least gave us all 5 slots.
---
He looks down at the city in disgust. He swore he'd protect it when he landed but its getting too hard to tell the saints from the satanic.
#9theedizzyonePosted 6/26/2013 6:55:25 PM
No. I think it's more like they want to try be fair with a sealed game play. People would reset until they got a really good pool. And that's NOT how sealed works.