Is the best farm level The Amazon?

#1Neo_RizerPosted 8/21/2013 8:13:12 AM
Just wondering if anyone found a good method for a money / diamond farming spot.

I beat the game on Easy and Hard but I don't think an Extreme mode play through would net me enough coin to finish off the gallery.

I just did the Amazon on New Game+ and came out with just over 5 million on Hard Mode (extra treasure).

Any one found a more effective level for farming? I know Trans and Himalayas are out of the question because they don't have the $1M extra treasure.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.
#2ShinWeskerPosted 8/21/2013 8:39:22 AM
Neo_Rizer posted...
Just wondering if anyone found a good method for a money / diamond farming spot.

I beat the game on Easy and Hard but I don't think an Extreme mode play through would net me enough coin to finish off the gallery.

I just did the Amazon on New Game+ and came out with just over 5 million on Hard Mode (extra treasure).

Any one found a more effective level for farming? I know Trans and Himalayas are out of the question because they don't have the $1M extra treasure.

Extreme gives the most money. Besides, if you want all Trophies, then you need to finish Extreme Mode.

I had 1 x Easy, 1 x Hard, 1x Extreme and 1x semi-hard run to buy everything.
---
My Blog:
http://shinwesker.wordpress.com/
#3FF_FiendPosted 8/21/2013 11:21:34 AM
Neo_Rizer posted...

Thought extra treasures are worth 100k. If they were worth a mil, you could buy everything in a couple runs. I'd think the mines for the speediest grinding, because of the extra treasure on hard, and because it's such a comparitively quick level. Amazon takes forever next to mines.

But is it just me, or is the mines boss a pit of a pain? Only because it's almost impossible to not take damage from those rolling ball dudes. They jump way too sporadically, I nearly always get hit.
---
Playing: Injustice Gods Among Us (PS3); Injustice Gods Among us (Wii U)
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg