This game

#1Dragon boyPosted 6/17/2013 11:20:38 PM
I liked it on android, I wonder what kind of changes it will have on the pc
---
I'm back
#2InfinityZEROPosted 6/18/2013 5:59:21 AM
I have it for the Mac. I'm surprised no love for this game.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#3wolfy42Posted 6/18/2013 7:14:53 PM
IF you have it on android....you can update it to have all the changes for free.

I have it on Ipad and got the update earlier today.

Seems like alot was changed though....and you might even want to finish the game first before updating. Lots of great new content, but difficulty was raised, some skills were changed etc.

The PC version is being sold for $7 somewhere (Forget where but you could probably find it through google)......so you don't have to pay the $15 price on steam if you want it for your PC.

It's now $3 on IOS so it's not THAT huge a difference for PC if you shop around.
---
No duckies, just drowning.
#4DankumaPosted 6/19/2013 10:10:11 AM
It's only 9.99 on Steam, the 14.99 copy gives you a few extra bonuses.

I like this game a lot. I thought it looked like a lot of fun and I was not disappointing. It's casual enough for a new gamer and deep enough to keep a hardcore gamer entertained. The dialog is funny and engaging, and I just really enjoy the way the game is set up. I like to play Pathfinder a lot with my friends, so I especially enjoy this game.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#5tony8669Posted 6/26/2013 5:37:57 PM
Is the +1 version worth getting?

Am I better off getting this for mobile or PC?