I wish the game had a "Shop" system

#1JDogIIPosted 7/29/2013 8:23:49 AM
I had the previous one deleted due to me trying to censor a word.

But I still stand by my wish that, on the third run, you can use a "Shop" mode to purchase and use unimportant or deceased characters to use as you wish for the game.

Another user suggested the idea of a "Gaiden" route, where you could play as the villains for a few missions to see how their side of the story shaped up.

Of course, I'm going to stick to SD Generation, considering the previous thread commented on one character that I wanted to use, but never gonna happen in SRW. Stupid Louise...
---
"Night, night"! - Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!)
#2hakennanbuPosted 7/30/2013 3:57:47 AM
"Third run"? This game doesnt need new game plus, you can replay the stage after all. You can also use some new units for previous stages, as long as that stage let you choose your own units.
---
Stand up and dance graciously oh soldier subjected to thy Fate
Equip yourself with a thousand arms and fly with excellence!
#3JDogII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:47:19 PM
hakennanbu posted...
"Third run"? This game doesnt need new game plus, you can replay the stage after all. You can also use some new units for previous stages, as long as that stage let you choose your own units.

Free stage select would be nice.

I really want to use Team Trinity. ZEXIS may hate their guts and Celestial Being was happy to disown them and see them die, but they deserve a chance to be used. Poor guys... even if they were sociopaths, they deserved better.
---
"Night, night"! - Mr. Sandman (Punch-Out!!)
#4hakennanbuPosted 7/31/2013 8:59:55 PM
I think you're posting on the wrong board.
---
#5Suwa-kunPosted 7/31/2013 9:15:22 PM
JDogII posted...
Free stage select would be nice.

This game already have that.
---
That was an Alligator Sinensis.
#6hakennanbuPosted 8/1/2013 6:41:00 PM
He was talking about Z2 lol wrong board
---