Z3 announced (Sorta)

#1KaneBlueriverPosted 9/18/2013 11:05:44 PM(edited)
Welp, more like they'll announce it soon. Resource:
http://i.imgur.com/b0s3Wcq.jpg
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#2DavzzPosted 9/18/2013 11:10:23 PM
I hope for a return to Z1's great version of the squad system and having a fine-tuned difficulty.

Who am I kidding, I bet it's super easy and has terrible wonky recruitment progression.

I'll still be hyped if they include Demonbane and Muv Luv Alternative both in the same game in Z3 though! Oh, and Gunbuster and Giant Robo.
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#3SazukeEXPosted 9/18/2013 11:22:51 PM
Gawd... My grasp on Japanese is so bad now as I haven't dealt with it in a long time.

Darn story guide for z2.2 really made me hate Japanese language, haven't bothered translating anything Japanese ever since so now it's like I'm a virgin to the language again. -.-

Ugh, the memories... So many times I had to go back and fix things because I got a small part wrong which completely changed the meaning of the current discussion between characters.

VOTOMs was the real annoyance because it was in a contest with Code Geass on who talked the most.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#4MegaMustaine6Posted 9/18/2013 11:37:40 PM
Are We sure this is legit? I find it a little strange to cite Z3 in a promotional poster about Infinite Battle. I think it is maybe the first time that a srt game is pre-announced in this way
#5Suwa-kunPosted 9/18/2013 11:46:30 PM
They are just saying the next 6 months they gonna talk about several SRT games including OE, Masoukishin, Infinite Battle and Z3, also release date for Infinite Battle. There's no announcement about Z3 in there.
---
That was an Alligator Sinensis.
#6ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/18/2013 11:55:47 PM
Davzz posted...
I'll still be hyped if they include Demonbane and Muv Luv Alternative both in the same game in Z3 though! Oh, and Gunbuster and Giant Robo.

>Giant Robo

>post Alpha SRW.

Great, now I'm crying again. Thanks a lot, jerk.

Z3 will probably have Eureka Seven AO (though if they do ANYTHING but the movie I would be so happy), maybe get to Shin Great Mazinger, and other than that everything is still up in the air. Hopefully not too much new stuff. (and if they do, make stuff like the Z Special Disk levels of fun - DRIBBLEDRIBBLEDRIBBLE GOOOAAAAALLL as a full attack, fully controllable Beck The Great RX3 (for that matter, fully kept Kokuboga), that sort of thing).
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#7SazukeEXPosted 9/19/2013 12:01:06 AM
Well they'll be using Movies for Wing and 00 as well.

Hopefully.

I want as many final mecha as possible for the Grand Finale!

And Esther better get her freaking Mecha Upgrade!

They also better not forget that she still has DM stuff in her DNA and the stuff!
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#8ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 12:05:17 AM
Oh yeah, we're finally getting Endless Waltz (Personally, I want to see a change - anyone else want the mechs from Frozen Teardrop instead of YET AGAIN the EW versions?), A Wakening of the Trailblazers, and the last bits of Gurren Lagann.

And no, the Z cast is saturated enough. Trying to fit what they have into one game is going to be enough of a challenge, let's not go adding more willy-nilly.
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#9TheHelloedPosted 9/19/2013 12:32:30 AM
I'm hoping they'd put in some later UC Gundam stuff, having F91 (with Eternal Wind!) and V Gundam again would be nice. AO would be better than having the movie Eureka... and Ao and Uso could be best buds (similar ages and they're both looking for their parents!).

Any not so well known shows would be awesome too, just like how Z introduced Baldios and God Sigma. Something like Albegas, Acrobunch, or Mospeada would be cool.
Rahxephon definitely needs to be in a SRW again! Ideon would be nice too~
#10Haou-RexPosted 9/19/2013 12:40:45 AM
I want back Z1 Mazinger Z,Great Mazinger, Getter and Grendizer

Also very want see Gunbuster, Gundam ZZ (Not just Judau),Gundam Victory,Gundam F90 or F91 or Crossbone, Sky Girls or VividRed Operation and Robot Romance Trilogy. (Combattler v, Voltes V, Daimos)

And if they want put Joke/mecha related Anime they can put Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.