Z3 announced (Sorta)

#21Nova MK VIPosted 9/19/2013 9:40:03 AM
theonedalek posted...
Im hoping for Magic Knight Rayearth but I know that's really unlikely. Isn't the reason it hasn't shown because Clamp is really protective of their work and don't trust Banpresto to do it justice?

Any way stuff that will definitely be in Z3. Gundam 00 movie, Endless Waltz and the final part of Gurren Lagann.

Stuff that has a decent chance of being in. Gunbuster/Daibuster

Stuff that might be in but I wouldn't place bets on (or really my wish list). Gaogaigar (including FINAL), Evangelion, Rahxephon, G Gundam

What do you guys think

I'd kill for classic Evangelion.
---
PSN-EU: Nova-MK-X / PSN-JAPAN: GunDrach
PSO2: Leona | Angelica | Hydra
#22ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 9:48:09 AM
Why is Gunbuster likely to be in? Why does EVERYONE think Gunbuster is likely to be in? I haven't seen anything that would suggest Bustgunner is going to be in this game (though I would say that the next game with GB - there will be another one - will also likely have Diebuster).

I sort of think they're going to have a talk with Studio Gainax and use Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 and 4.0, with a little bit of 1 and 2 as background. But that's somewhat unlikely.
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#23theonedalekPosted 9/19/2013 10:31:34 AM(edited)
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
Why is Gunbuster likely to be in? Why does EVERYONE think Gunbuster is likely to be in? I haven't seen anything that would suggest Bustgunner is going to be in this game (though I would say that the next game with GB - there will be another one - will also likely have Diebuster).

I sort of think they're going to have a talk with Studio Gainax and use Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 and 4.0, with a little bit of 1 and 2 as background. But that's somewhat unlikely.

If Z3 is going to be anounced within the next 6 months the we aint getting 4.0. We might get a simuler situation to Gurren Laggan and Mocross F. Use the tv series but include elements from the movies

The reason Gunbuster has a decent chance (and note we said decent chance we never said it was set in stone) is because of how well it fits. The Space Monsters are perfect candidates to be one of the Baal.
#24KaneBlueriver(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 10:31:25 AM
Not sure how copyrights work but if Clamp was so anal over there stuffs, I would think they would have said something with CG and CGR2 design.

Rather Clamp, could be the studio animation production of MK which I believe is own by Sega. Well, Sega has been pretty nice for allowing VO series which could be a matter of time.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#25theonedalekPosted 9/19/2013 10:38:56 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Not sure how copyrights work but if Clamp was so anal over there stuffs, I would think they would have said something with CG and CGR2 design.

Rather Clamp, could be the studio animation production of MK which I believe is own by Sega. Well, Sega has been pretty nice for allowing VO series which could be a matter of time.

Im pretty sure CLAMP wouldnt be able to include Rayearth characters in Tsubasa if they didnt own the rights to them.

Code Geass isnt officialy part of the CLAMP multiverse while Rayearth is
#26KaneBlueriver(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 11:07:10 AM(edited)
theonedalek posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...

Im pretty sure CLAMP wouldnt be able to include Rayearth characters in Tsubasa if they didnt own the rights to them.

I don't think you get my point. It's usually the Published Company who holds the right.

There's a lot of CLAMP based games that have been tweaked (Such as the CCS games during PS1)

As far as I remember Sega released several RPG's on MK and I highly doubt it follows exactly as the original.
---
#27theonedalekPosted 9/19/2013 11:19:27 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
theonedalek posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...

I don't think you get my point. It's usually the Published Company who holds the right.

There's a lot of CLAMP based games that have been tweaked (Such as the CCS games during PS1)

As far as I remember Sega released several RPG's on MK and I highly doubt it follows exactly as the original.

It's more about the rules of there multiverse that there anal about. For example a character was baught back from the dead in season 2 of the Rayearth anime and CLAMP fourced the production team to rewrite the character into being her twin sister posing as her. Resurection is aparantly there bigest no no when it comes to multiverse rules
#28SazukeEXPosted 9/19/2013 11:44:32 AM
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
Oh yeah, we're finally getting Endless Waltz (Personally, I want to see a change - anyone else want the mechs from Frozen Teardrop instead of YET AGAIN the EW versions?), A Wakening of the Trailblazers, and the last bits of Gurren Lagann.

And no, the Z cast is saturated enough. Trying to fit what they have into one game is going to be enough of a challenge, let's not go adding more willy-nilly.

I thought everyone agreed never to talk about Frozen Teardrop.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#29ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 12:05:30 PM
I agreed never to talk about anything related to anything other than the mecha. Everything but the mecha is terrible, but some of those are absolutely awesome.

I mean, it had this thing take over for Heavyarms.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YBX51ttKTXU/T-SJVp0U2KI/AAAAAAACuGw/E7F5tdovAaA/s640/1.jpg

IS THAT NOT AMAZING? It's like they looked at Heavyarms, decided it needed MORE DAKKA, and gave it that.
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#30KaneBlueriver(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 12:07:20 PM
theonedalek posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
theonedalek posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...

It's more about the rules of there multiverse that there anal about. For example a character was baught back from the dead in season 2 of the Rayearth anime and CLAMP fourced the production team to rewrite the character into being her twin sister posing as her. Resurection is aparantly there bigest no no when it comes to multiverse rules

? I don't get what your arguing on this. As far as I know, CCS and Angelic Layer animation version was different from the manga. Yes, the original writers can voice what they don't want during production but that doesn't necessarily mean publishers will listen 100% from the original writers.
---