Z3 announced (Sorta)

#231SazukeEXPosted 11/2/2013 4:02:00 PM
Well, I would want all 5 of the originals.

Let Noin have her choice of which mecha she wants to use. Or even have the Talgeese 1 on standby for her too.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3609 - 2155 - 4967
Trainer Name: Rob. Friend Safari - Fighting: Mankey, Throh, and Riolu. PM me if you add me so I can add you.
#232Dragolord09Posted 11/16/2013 1:09:19 PM
Just wanted to ask, out of the series that you think would be in Z3, would they be post-season content or during the series?
#233Vincent_VincentPosted 11/16/2013 2:14:27 PM
Another round of (probably) fake rumors

DENGEKI HOBBY LEAK
Dengeki will bring tons of info on Z3 in 2 weeks, but some details have been spilled. The game will exclusive for PS3, Vita version was planned but they cancelled it due to failed sales on their previous games. The Article has a long story and interview with the staff from Banpresto. Z3 will feature new units as always. Dengeki Article mentions the following new shows joining the cast

Gundam Wing Endless Walts
G Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Victory Gundam
Gundam 00: awakening of the trailblazer
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam Unicorn
Mazinkaiser SKL
Gundam Seed Astray
Star Driver
Eureka 7 AO
Aquarion EVOL
Gunbuster
Goddannar
Raideen
Votoms Finder

With more titles to be announced
Z3 will bring back character selection. Setsuko and Rand Return as a Main protagonists joined by 2 new main Protagonists. Crowe and his crew will join all protagonist in a point of the game. Setsuko will handle Zeuth, Rand will lead Zexis, the 2 other unknown protagonists will handle the new group

New combined units system will be in place to handle the largest SRW Cast to date

Z3 will not be the last title of the Z saga

Courtesy of MegaMustaine
#234reinkinjitsuPosted 11/16/2013 5:41:21 PM
Vincent_Vincent posted...

What, they're stalling TTGL's finale again?
#235DavzzPosted 11/16/2013 6:44:42 PM
It's probably fake.
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#236reinkinjitsuPosted 11/16/2013 7:03:56 PM
Yeah. Unicorn being included even though it's not done yet is the biggest giveaway.
#237DavzzPosted 11/16/2013 7:10:31 PM
reinkinjitsu posted...
Yeah. Unicorn being included even though it's not done yet is the biggest giveaway.

Eh, not really. A lot of series have entered SRW even before they finished airing.

Rebuild of Evangelion in L is the most recent.
Other Gundam series that were put in because popularity before the series finish airing:
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
0083th MS Team (yes, their original appearance only has like Shiro and Aina because of that)
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#238MechafanboyPosted 11/17/2013 3:06:10 AM
Having Mazinger Skl with the original Mazinger/Mazinkaiser team sounds fun~
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#239theonedalekPosted 11/17/2013 9:54:02 AM(edited)
Davzz posted...
reinkinjitsu posted...

Eh, not really. A lot of series have entered SRW even before they finished airing.

Rebuild of Evangelion in L is the most recent.
Other Gundam series that were put in because popularity before the series finish airing:
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
0083th MS Team (yes, their original appearance only has like Shiro and Aina because of that)

Not to mention Unicorn has the option of just making up an ending based on the novels ending. The problem I see is how they would handle Laplace's Box because the UC's original Federation Charter isn't going to mean squat in a world fused with others like the Z verse.

I personally think the list is probably fake but I'm not ruling out the possibility that it might be true.
#240starqoPosted 11/20/2013 4:11:19 AM
Vincent_Vincent posted...
Gundam Wing Endless Walts
G Gundam
ZZ Gundam
Victory Gundam
Gundam 00: awakening of the trailblazer
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam Unicorn
Mazinkaiser SKL
Gundam Seed Astray
Star Driver
Eureka 7 AO
Aquarion EVOL
Gunbuster
Goddannar
Raideen
Votoms Finder

With more titles to be announced
Z3 will bring back character selection. Setsuko and Rand Return as a Main protagonists joined by 2 new main Protagonists. Crowe and his crew will join all protagonist in a point of the game. Setsuko will handle Zeuth, Rand will lead Zexis, the 2 other unknown protagonists will handle the new group

New combined units system will be in place to handle the largest SRW Cast to date

Expected it.
Hoped for it.
Eh...okay.
Hmm...okay, though Cronicle not being able to recieve new lines saddens me.
Expected it.
Would think it would pointless at this point, but it wouldn't be the first time Zeta preceeded 0083.
It's not even done yet. Does it have a good stopping point?
Was hoping for regular Kaiser to replace Shin, but I guess Shin and SKL together good too.
Unless it's VS, then same response as 0083's.
Eh...okay. I'd give me a good excuse to watch it.
That would be interesting.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...and more yes.
Hope Diebuster gets in too.
Proper voiced debut, oh yeah.
Hope RahXephon gets in too. And if they're feeling generous, REIDEEN for a trio. Triple combo attacks, please.
Eh, continuation stories are always nice.

Just how much more can they put in here?!
Sounds like a good setup. Wonder if Setsuko and Rand would get new upgrades and themes like Kusuha did in Alpha 3. I personally would hope for the new guys to be a male Real and female Super. Crowe going the Alpha 3 Ryusei route sounds good too. But if the new guys handle the new group, would that mean all the protagonists would present on all routes?

I would hope we would have a grouping system, considering how many series there are as it is.

...seriously? Saisei-hen was one thing, but any more milking would just be ridiculous. If I had to choose one part of this news to be fake, I would choose this one, hands down. Let's just make Z3 "The Finale Of The Finale."