Star Driver
Eureka 7 AO
Aquarion EVOL
Gunbuster
Goddannar
Raideen
Votoms Finder

With more titles to be announced
Z3 will bring back character selection. Setsuko and Rand Return as a Main protagonists joined by 2 new main Protagonists. Crowe and his crew will join all protagonist in a point of the game. Setsuko will handle Zeuth, Rand will lead Zexis, the 2 other unknown protagonists will handle the new group

New combined units system will be in place to handle the largest SRW Cast to date

Z3 will not be the last title of the Z saga

Expected it.
Hoped for it.
Eh...okay.
Hmm...okay, though Cronicle not being able to recieve new lines saddens me.
Expected it.
Would think it would pointless at this point, but it wouldn't be the first time Zeta preceeded 0083.
It's not even done yet. Does it have a good stopping point?
Was hoping for regular Kaiser to replace Shin, but I guess Shin and SKL together good too.
Unless it's VS, then same response as 0083's.
Eh...okay. I'd give me a good excuse to watch it.
That would be interesting.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...and more yes.
Hope Diebuster gets in too.
Proper voiced debut, oh yeah.
Hope RahXephon gets in too. And if they're feeling generous, REIDEEN for a trio. Triple combo attacks, please.
Eh, continuation stories are always nice.

Just how much more can they put in here?!
Sounds like a good setup. Wonder if Setsuko and Rand would get new upgrades and themes like Kusuha did in Alpha 3. I personally would hope for the new guys to be a male Real and female Super. Crowe going the Alpha 3 Ryusei route sounds good too. But if the new guys handle the new group, would that mean all the protagonists would present on all routes?

I would hope we would have a grouping system, considering how many series there are as it is.

...seriously? Saisei-hen was one thing, but any more milking would just be ridiculous. If I had to choose one part of this news to be fake, I would choose this one, hands down. Let's just make Z3 "The Finale Of The Finale."

Dude there's no confirmation if this is real or not. As for Unicorn it's an adaptation of a novel so they already have a premade ending without the OVA finishing (even if the OVA differs from the Novel in some areas).
#242superobo4everPosted 11/20/2013 10:13:46 AM
I don't mind this real/fake news cuz it says the game coming for ps3 :p
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#243NecronmonPosted 11/21/2013 10:16:42 PM
I think the biggest sigh that its fake is Stardust memory, that game would take a major rewrite to fit in to part three, F91 or Crossbone would have mad more sense, at least it would have been cool if Crossbone Kai made it in.
#244Vincent_VincentPosted 11/22/2013 8:54:04 AM
It will not be the first time they use Stardust Memory after Zeta.
#245masterman97Posted 11/26/2013 5:21:09 PM
So...Z3 IS coming soon though, right?

I don't care if it's fake or not...just as long as it's coming.
---
Giga Drill Breaker
#246kurimawtaktakPosted 11/26/2013 8:45:57 PM
masterman97 posted...

Of course it will come knowing that they did not finish TTGL plot. The question is when...
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#247ShinyFeraligatrPosted 11/28/2013 11:08:37 PM
kurimawtaktak posted...
masterman97 posted...

Of course it will come knowing that they did not finish TTGL plot. The question is when...

Why is it always TTGL's plot that is brought up?

How about the fact that Z2 ended on a BLATENT CLIFFHANGER in multiple aspects? I mean, other games got away with not finishing plots (J and G Gundam?), why can't Z2?
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#248kurimawtaktakPosted 11/29/2013 12:26:19 AM
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
kurimawtaktak posted...
masterman97 posted...

Why is it always TTGL's plot that is brought up?

How about the fact that Z2 ended on a BLATENT CLIFFHANGER in multiple aspects? I mean, other games got away with not finishing plots (J and G Gundam?), why can't Z2?

Isn't that not the most obvious sign if you cannot read Japanese?
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#249DavzzPosted 11/29/2013 1:58:53 AM
Man, imagine the internet rage if Z3 pulls a Z2.

"Suddenly, a portal opens up and all the characters from Z2 drops out of it, Gurrenn Lagann included. They have little to no plot in Z3."
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#250superobo4everPosted 11/29/2013 8:02:03 AM
Davzz posted...
Man, imagine the internet rage if Z3 pulls a Z2.

"Suddenly, a portal opens up and all the characters from Z2 drops out of it, Gurrenn Lagann included. They have little to no plot in Z3."

that would be amazing
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u