Z3 announced (Sorta)

#31masterman97Posted 9/19/2013 2:16:05 PM
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
I agreed never to talk about anything related to anything other than the mecha. Everything but the mecha is terrible, but some of those are absolutely awesome.

I mean, it had this thing take over for Heavyarms.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YBX51ttKTXU/T-SJVp0U2KI/AAAAAAACuGw/E7F5tdovAaA/s640/1.jpg

IS THAT NOT AMAZING? It's like they looked at Heavyarms, decided it needed MORE DAKKA, and gave it that.

Good lord. Gun Crucifixion.
---
Giga Drill Breaker
#32CroweNanbuPosted 9/19/2013 3:30:35 PM
Gaogaigar
Demonbane
Linebarrels (manga)
Eva
Star Driver (new)
Aquarion EVOL (new)
Dubine
Eureka Seven AO (new)
Awakening of a Trailblazer
Unicorn (new)

Am I missing any other series that could be included. Cause already the series included is getting big.
(Also I personally don't want endless waltz. I rather not hear last depression again)
---
Bleach is like a guilty pleasure, you know the plots crap but you wanna see how Kubo will troll you next
#33Haou-RexPosted 9/19/2013 4:11:04 PM
Sans Pants posted...
In this dimension-hopping shenanigans thing, people can't meet their alternate universe selves. So if old Z and Getter were in Z3, then Shin Mazinger and Armageddon couldn't be.

Do you remember the boss of first Z Game? That guy can transform his body to 1 of his different dimension body. So basically If Ryoma or Kouji get that power they transform him self to the new 1.

And Hell no.. The old Mazinger Z and Getter is better. Better voice actor and better character personality.

Wel it funny if we got both Mazinger's and Getter's.
#34ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 4:34:37 PM(edited)
>old mazinger z is better.

NO.

Shin Mazinger Z was everything about the original Mazinger Z taken apart and compressed with a bit of pieces from other things that have come out (including a God Mazinger reference or two, of all things). The original was 92 flipping episodes and you could literally take 1/3 of them out and lose absolutely nothing. Plus, it was, as it has been put by others, "92 episodes of figuring out how to run an animation studio". If it weren't so influential to the genre, it would not be as remembered.

If any Getter that wasn't one of the ones already in the series appears (I REALLY want Armageddon, if only for Shin Dragon in more stages), then it should be New. Sure, New was in NEO, but though I'm sure it was nice there, just looking at the moveset makes me think of a few glaring issues (At the moment, having not seen it for a while, I can distinctly remember the Gantetsu Oroshi and Double Tomahawk Boomerang not being in, but there were others)

Also, the Edel Bernel was bugnuts insane, and I don't think giving the Getter or Mazinger crew ANY of his powers is a good idea in the short or long run.
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#35anbenleePosted 9/19/2013 4:40:20 PM
Different representative for the getter and mazinger verse

New Getter Robo
and
Mazinkaizer SKL

More hotblooded psychos

====

Would love to see GaoGaiGar and Eldorado V at the same time

====

as for the Gundams, Victory and Unicorn would be nice

====

New space fighters faces cause I'm sick of Macross here and there

> Nadesico and Vandread

====

More Water Stages

Why not add Chamber from 2013 anime Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

====

Valvrave the Liberator another 5 robot squad new faces, I would like to have that YOLO scene included
#36ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 4:46:06 PM(edited)
>tired of Macross.

Hopefully you just mean Frontier, and are not tired of SDF/Plus time period or 7. Because we need more of those.

Here's praying SKL doesn't get in as sole Mazinger representative. It really wasn't that great of an anime, though I'm told UX handled it reasonably well.

Also, every single SRW from A to A Portable, with the exception of Alpha series, D, and Compact series had Nadesico. Let it take a break.
---
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#37srwghkPosted 9/19/2013 5:20:00 PM(edited)
CroweNanbu posted...
Gaogaigar
Demonbane
Linebarrels (manga)
Eva
Star Driver (new)
Aquarion EVOL (new)
Dubine
Eureka Seven AO (new)
Awakening of a Trailblazer
Unicorn (new)

Am I missing any other series that could be included. Cause already the series included is getting big.
(Also I personally don't want endless waltz. I rather not hear last depression again)

The only series i can't wait to see in the next SRW is Star Driver and Unicorn. I do agree though Gaogaigar needs to come back! I'm not sure about Eureka Seven AO as it's like a disappointing for a sequel though. And yeah you might wanna add Kakumeiki Valvrave to the list :) i can hear how it's going to like in the opening song in midi :P. can't wait for that too!
#38warcueidPosted 9/19/2013 5:27:41 PM
one thing for sure, they will never bring tekkaman blade on a sony console,
sounds like Banpresto only wants some series to remain exclusive on nintendo side lol...
#39ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 5:58:04 PM
Why do you say that? Blade was in TWO GAMES. TWO. Full Metal Panic hasn't been on a Sony console. God Mars wasn't until Z2. Most of the people in Neo haven't been on a Sony console. Fafner, Demonbane, Baxanger, Sausrauger... hasn't been on a Sony Console. All the OG exclusive cast didn't start on a Sony Console, and only moved after IIRC 3 games. There's a LOT of people who have moved from off other consoles onto Sony Consoles after two games.

I mean, just to put it into perspective, UC Gundam was in 1, 2, EX, 3, 2G, 4, F/Final, and 64 all before it showed up in Shin on a Sony console.

Also, yes, AO was a disappointing sequel, but it's FAR better than the utter crap that was Pocketfull of Rainbows.
---
#40masterman97Posted 9/19/2013 6:41:43 PM
I would die if Blade came through. He was the reason I bought Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
Would love to see him in another SRW. Absolutely would love it.
---
Giga Drill Breaker