Z3 announced (Sorta)

#41ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 7:15:14 PM
Yeah, Blade is pretty cool. And he was nice in Tatsunoku VS Capcom as well (my only complaint with that game at all is that they didn't dig up the dub voice actor for the original Tekkaman - sorry, Teknoman. SPACE LANCE! SPACE LARIAT!)
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#42SazukeEXPosted 9/19/2013 7:37:27 PM
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
I agreed never to talk about anything related to anything other than the mecha. Everything but the mecha is terrible, but some of those are absolutely awesome.

I mean, it had this thing take over for Heavyarms.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YBX51ttKTXU/T-SJVp0U2KI/AAAAAAACuGw/E7F5tdovAaA/s640/1.jpg

IS THAT NOT AMAZING? It's like they looked at Heavyarms, decided it needed MORE DAKKA, and gave it that.

Okay, if it's just the mecha than it's cool.

Everything else about Frozen Teardrop is bad though. Very bad.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#43ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 7:44:57 PM
SazukeEX posted...
ShinyFeraligatr posted...
I agreed never to talk about anything related to anything other than the mecha. Everything but the mecha is terrible, but some of those are absolutely awesome.

I mean, it had this thing take over for Heavyarms.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YBX51ttKTXU/T-SJVp0U2KI/AAAAAAACuGw/E7F5tdovAaA/s640/1.jpg

IS THAT NOT AMAZING? It's like they looked at Heavyarms, decided it needed MORE DAKKA, and gave it that.

Okay, if it's just the mecha than it's cool.

Everything else about Frozen Teardrop is bad though. Very bad.

Of course. We don't need that stupid worse-than-fanfiction crazy crap plot. Make it like Shin Getter Manga and never touch on the plot.

Infact, you could make it like Endless Waltz was in 64 - when you fully upgraded the Wing mechs in that game, they transformed into the EW units. Now, there they got gimped because all but Wing Zero Custom and Altron apparently got a nerf afterwards, but here you could make it work.
---
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#44LynxAmaliPosted 9/19/2013 7:50:36 PM
CroweNanbu posted...

Aquarion EVOL (new)

That would be rather difficult given the major retcon that directly counteracts a major point in the Z story so far. They could use the base plot (Abductors) but the reincarnation shenanigans make it difficult. You know, bark bark.
#45ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/19/2013 8:07:24 PM
On the subject of Aquarion, however, we need to discuss something important involving the special disk of Z.

Will DRIBBLEDRIBBLEDRIBBLEDRIBBLE GOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLL be a usable attack again?
---
#46CroweNanbuPosted 9/20/2013 2:58:00 AM
Shiny only gods know lol I do hope it gets a reference.

LynxAmali posted...
CroweNanbu posted...

Aquarion EVOL (new)

That would be rather difficult given the major retcon that directly counteracts a major point in the Z story so far. They could use the base plot (Abductors) but the reincarnation shenanigans make it difficult. You know, bark bark.

Yeah but with all the alternate dimension shanegeins the could slide it in.
But tbh it would come at the expense of Aquarion being left out. Because of you know...

Was gonna include Valvrave but it hasn't been finished and not enough time has passed since its initial release.
---
Bleach is like a guilty pleasure, you know the plots crap but you wanna see how Kubo will troll you next
#47superobo4everPosted 9/20/2013 3:55:46 AM
ps3/4 or another download game =_0
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#48hakennanbuPosted 9/20/2013 4:37:03 AM
^^ VVV can got in, the show will be finished around december so there's nothing that could keep banpresto as long as the demand is high. Well, I'm actually worried if they would force it in because bandai told them so just like SEED in alpha 3. Btw, my wish list for Z3 is muvluv alternative. If that demonbane can got in, why muvluv cant?
---
Currently have no sig
#49DavzzPosted 9/20/2013 5:18:34 AM
hakennanbu posted...
Btw, my wish list for Z3 is muvluv alternative. If that demonbane can got in, why muvluv cant?

Mostly because "No anime adaptation", I think

(Yeah, I know there are some Gundam stuff that's manga only and got in... but that's Gundam, part of the Holy Trinity)
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#50ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/20/2013 6:18:43 AM
The point of Demonbane is that it was the manga adaptation that got in. Also, I think they've taken things from Linebarrels of Iron's manga adaptation when it gets in.
---