How underleveled is your Keroro right now heading to Chapter 5?

#11fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 9/24/2013 5:17:15 PM
Haou-Rex posted...
Kero is level 35 i think.(Shin,Athrun, is also 35, Hero 33?,Setesuna 32,Kallen and the pilot of Griffon 30 ) Kero Machine Mark II is 40%
Not bad unit. Only problem they doesn't have Lock on.

Those who don't use every unit is still don't know how to play this game... and later they stack in a stage..

My highest level is 49 (king gosaurer,Macross)

So if they don't play a game like you do, then they don't know how to play this game? *facepalm*

That is, of course, assuming you meant to say that people who don't use every unit don't know how to play this game... If that's not what you meant, then please disregard the previous comment and facepalm. Not quite sure what you meant stacks later though.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#12superobo4everPosted 9/26/2013 10:40:28 PM
funny how he turns out to a monster with his full robot
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#13fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 9/26/2013 11:04:19 PM
Meh, I don't care how good a unit is. I just use who I like, which is mainly based on familiarity with said unit, or if they're aesthetically pleasing. Keroro doesn't fit into either category for me :<
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#14Haou-RexPosted 9/27/2013 5:26:04 AM
BlackZaku posted...
Haou-Rex posted...
Kero is level 35 i think.(Shin,Athrun, is also 35, Hero 33?,Setesuna 32,Kallen and the pilot of Griffon 30 ) Kero Machine Mark II is 40%
Not bad unit. Only problem they doesn't have Lock on.

Those who don't use every unit is still don't know how to play this game... and later they stack in a stage..

My highest level is 49 (king gosaurer,Macross)

I played many many SRW series since psx (except the 3ds seriies)
yes this SRW is different....because you cant choose like "i dont like this, and i'll be using what i want in all chapter till end"

but im in the same problem as his....stuck at chapter 3 (or 2? forgot) were i'll be using patlabor ( the police unit?)

so any tip on how can i level her up?

I upgrade Ingram 1 to 100% (And ingram 2 to 50%) XD After that it level up very quickly.
#15KingofdeathwarPosted 9/27/2013 9:53:03 AM
I upgraded her unit to 40% then Equipped it with some strong parts and it went well.
#16anbenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 7:50:55 AM
From being underleveled after a few mission he became my highest level character due to his insane debuffs and map attacks lol
#17masterman97Posted 10/1/2013 3:07:07 PM
I hated Keroro at first...but I must admit...he is a god now.
---
Giga Drill Breaker
#18srwghkPosted 10/2/2013 10:25:23 AM
My Keroro was LVL7 then i had to powerlvl him to at least LVL 48 to survive during the stage where Keroro gets his GodKeron. Yeah he's a beast now.
#19Sans PantsPosted 10/2/2013 1:56:33 PM
Not underlevelled at all (I think...54?). I haven't even finished Chapter 5 yet. Got sidetracked by other stuff. I only have two consecutive stages, a DLC, and a preview left for Chapter 5. Then when I get to where I get God Keron, I'll make sure Kerorobo is equipped with some parts. One of its subpilots has Vigor, iirc, so combine that with the SP recovery on dodge from Keronian and it's almost-immortal.
---
Official Anthony of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
^the perplexity of an absurd delusion*
#20asthrabPosted 10/2/2013 8:16:32 PM
finished chapter 6 and still lvl 6 lol