---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#2joekagePosted 9/27/2013 5:52:00 AM
Hm almost. I'm about to make Kero Ball. My psp battery life sucks -_-
#3anbenleePosted 9/27/2013 6:06:44 AM
What's ABL +100? ahead of +600HP and 120EN of the Haro

is that +100 to all pilot stats?
#4joekagePosted 9/27/2013 6:20:06 AM
^ Yes that's right. It's +100 to 4 statistics of the pilot.
#5KingofdeathwarPosted 9/27/2013 8:48:54 AM
Wow!! that's OP.
#6superobo4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:40:52 AM
Kingofdeathwar posted...
Wow!! that's OP.

yeah but it takes a lot to make one, you may make those +40 to all stats instead its good too :s
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#7KingofdeathwarPosted 9/27/2013 3:01:02 PM
When Amuro got his Nu-Gundam, he became invincible. I wonder how strong can he be with Nu-Gundam + Haro!?
#8ShinyFeraligatrPosted 9/27/2013 4:11:19 PM
Kingofdeathwar posted...
When Amuro got his Nu-Gundam, he became invincible. I wonder how strong can he be with Nu-Gundam + Haro!?

Wait, what? How good IS the Nu? I haven't heard anything like that yet.

Also, anyone else going to let Keroro hold this?
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!
#9Sans PantsPosted 9/27/2013 4:39:25 PM
The Nu Gundam is amazing. Last Shooting is 800 points more powerful than Funnels, but Funnels have an added surround boost, and the Psycoframe boosts Amuro's evasion to insane levels. It also boosts his critical rate (on top of what Newtype gives him) and SP gain. Oh, and Nu has a max range of 5 (Funnels+Bazooka) instead of 4. So...if Amuro's not an event character, and you've etiher filled up your group slots for deploys or the stage isn't a group stage to begin with, Nu is probably a better choice for deployment. The thing with Amuro's group is that it has Anti-Air, Anti-Ground, Anti-Space, and Anti-Large attacks. Last Shooting is regular piercing instead of barrier piercing, so you have to watch out for doubleimage. That's why bringing along the Axe Bomber (for Daunt) isn't a bad idea; it gains SP really quickly and Cocoa has a high maximum due to her passive, plus she has an AoE Hit+Dodge boost with a max range of, I believe, 5.
---
Official Anthony of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
^the perplexity of an absurd delusion*
#10superobo4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:41:58 PM
ShinyFeraligatr posted...

Also, anyone else going to let Keroro hold this?

I wanna make a kero ball for Keroro, Haro has to be in one of the 4 Eldoran pockets :P
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u