Final Chapter PV

#1TheHelloedPosted 10/2/2013 6:31:39 PM
Nothing really new, just final for Zoids and looks like Cohen and Stinger appear.
Kind of a lackluster trailer...

Anyone know if we get Liger Zero? Or only Leena And Naomi make an appearance from New Century in here.
#2anbenleePosted 10/2/2013 6:48:00 PM
What's the point of showing attacks that we already acquired way back in Chap 1 like WireAttack from Patlabor or Breasto Fire
#3Sans PantsPosted 10/2/2013 10:05:52 PM
They're probably messing with us, though I doubt anything awesome is going to show up in Chapter 8. It IS the last one, and it probably won't be longer than the others.
---
Official Anthony of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
^the perplexity of an absurd delusion*
#4KingofdeathwarPosted 10/3/2013 2:54:24 AM
How disappointing..........Am still on chapter 6 but based on 8 chapters and original enemy r just trash with no pilot. Their attack are just junk and very bad animation and boring to watch. Exert have no real enemy so it is like a filler original.

Kamina is still alive!!!?? he should be dead by now :p
#5h0Ly0rd3rZKiskEPosted 10/3/2013 4:03:34 AM(edited)
link please.

*edited*
thanks extreme gunner for the link

---
i poke my eye and smell it. it smells wierd like a hamburger. if you like you can smell my finger to smell the smell of my eye. (any problem with that huh?)
#6extremegunnerPosted 10/3/2013 3:43:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINTsV-Eipw

Seems like this game is "incomplete" given that they did not explore all the storyline in the series lol Maybe SRW OE 2?
#7srwghkPosted 10/3/2013 3:49:21 PM
Yeah definitely looks disappointing. but i know why they figured it out it's not good to add more new units in the game :/ since you can only use 8/8 on battle.
#8superobo4everPosted 10/4/2013 12:49:28 AM
yeah seriously chapter 7 was crappy compared to 6, the game should just end now and let us have Z3 release date or at least series list :s
---
$RW OE getto! de arima$u
#9TsubasagaPosted 10/9/2013 7:51:51 PM
Don't know who much truth is but it seems Ramba Ral joins your team on chapter 8.
---
Pokemon Black FC 4513 0666 1646
#10ShinyFeraligatrPosted 10/9/2013 8:56:38 PM
Tsubasaga posted...
Don't know who much truth is but it seems Ramba Ral joins your team on chapter 8.

If this is true, I would buy this game just for that.

And then procede to beat EVERY BOSS with him, yelling "THIS IS NO ZAKU, BOY, NO ZAKU!" (and every time someone used an electric based weapon, I would say something to the extent of "it's just lightning!")
---
Skill my HEART, ginga no hademate! Atsui yume wo moyase, ALL I CAN DO!
Skill my SOUL, Tamashii wo yobi samase! Jidai ga ore wo, michibiku kagiri, muteki SAAA!!