EC Farming

#11DavzzPosted 11/4/2013 6:16:02 PM
srwghk posted...
I just found the stage if i am not wrong, it is at the last 2 stages above on Chapter 3. If you're still here, i wonder if i am doing the correct way on farming the EC? i get about 45 EC each run without using the balance mode which limits your unit to the enemy lvl,stats. While turning on Balance mode i get twice the amount of EC which is 90EC. Is this the fastest way to farm EC already?

That's what people agree the last time I checked. Then again, not a lot of people play this game.

Sorry for another newbie question, I wonder how do you managed to get the Bonus EC with each stages? Is there a requirement to it? I meant example like the requirement of it is using Wing Gundam to destroy a enemy and that should fulfill the requirement to unlock the bonus EC, using other than Wing Gundam to destroy the enemy won't net you that bonus EC.

Every time you see a new "talk" scene when e.g attacking an enemy, you get 5 EC. If you watch the same talk again, you get 1 EC

Beating a stage gives you a set pile of Credits/EC. This is repeatable.

When you beat a stage for the first time, you get a pile of Credits/EC for that, but never again if you repeat the stage.

There's also the "consecutive clear bonus" for Red Missions where you can't use units from the previous missions. If you clear them all without breaking somehow (e.g by Game Over), you get the reward. These are repeatable.
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Have withstood pain to read many words."
#12srwghkPosted 11/5/2013 4:09:36 PM(edited)
Davzz posted...
srwghk posted...
I just found the stage if i am not wrong, it is at the last 2 stages above on Chapter 3. If you're still here, i wonder if i am doing the correct way on farming the EC? i get about 45 EC each run without using the balance mode which limits your unit to the enemy lvl,stats. While turning on Balance mode i get twice the amount of EC which is 90EC. Is this the fastest way to farm EC already?

That's what people agree the last time I checked. Then again, not a lot of people play this game.

Sorry for another newbie question, I wonder how do you managed to get the Bonus EC with each stages? Is there a requirement to it? I meant example like the requirement of it is using Wing Gundam to destroy a enemy and that should fulfill the requirement to unlock the bonus EC, using other than Wing Gundam to destroy the enemy won't net you that bonus EC.

Every time you see a new "talk" scene when e.g attacking an enemy, you get 5 EC. If you watch the same talk again, you get 1 EC

Beating a stage gives you a set pile of Credits/EC. This is repeatable.

When you beat a stage for the first time, you get a pile of Credits/EC for that, but never again if you repeat the stage.

There's also the "consecutive clear bonus" for Red Missions where you can't use units from the previous missions. If you clear them all without breaking somehow (e.g by Game Over), you get the reward. These are repeatable.

I see..looks like i was right after all :) thank you for your help Davzz i really appreciate it
#13joekagePosted 11/9/2013 7:57:49 AM
Just tested at stage ''ミューカス・ゲート掃討''. What I did was FU Cybuster, Exert, Sirbine, Wing Zero, Gosauer, God Keron + sortie 2 support units (Axe Bommer type & Macross F team in my case) with right setup so they can map and breakthrough the Mucuses. Spend 5h & 30 minutes grinding and got around 16500+ EC after 45 turns and that means ~50 EC per minutes + tons of money. I could grind much more than that but get tired after 40 turns so I shot down the gate. Don't think there is any way faster than that. Currently have 39 units FU and can FU all the robots within a few days.

The EC thingy is terribly lost balance. I don't know what to do with 45 millions Cr and only 900 ECs >.<...