Coning free to PS+ in October

#1Mr EindsPosted 10/1/2013 10:07:23 AM
I bought this already and loved it, but for those of you who have a PS+ membership, this is supposed to be one of the free ones in October. Definitely check it out! I just hope they patch the freezing issues before they make it free... not really good publicity to release a buggy game for free. Though, maybe they can get away with it after the success of The Walking Dead.
---
PSN ID: CaffeineGenius
#2xTheSiskoxPosted 10/9/2013 3:41:26 PM
Mr Einds posted...
I bought this already and loved it, but for those of you who have a PS+ membership, this is supposed to be one of the free ones in October. Definitely check it out! I just hope they patch the freezing issues before they make it free... not really good publicity to release a buggy game for free. Though, maybe they can get away with it after the success of The Walking Dead.

Ugh that's annoying as heck that they make it free when considering how buggy this is to begin with it should have been free from the get go. Especially when on my xbox 360 and my friends 360 this game doesn't suffer from lag issues as it does on the PS3.
#3Ryumoau23Posted 10/15/2013 8:10:15 AM
god, i'm so sick of how terrible the NA ps plus free games have been compared to EU.
I really have no interest in poker at all. The only thing interesting is the characters. I wish they were brought together in a more interesting way than in a boring card game. :(
---
25 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau
#4danmanproPosted 10/19/2013 11:19:46 PM
ps plus has been lacking pretty badly! even free this game sucks donkey balls.