Shu Hypothetical Route Help

#1DrakebunnyPosted 7/23/2013 4:42:01 PM
So, I've completed all of the optional objectives up to Fan Castle (Gandou included), and Xu Shu is nowhere to be found. Has anyone run into this? Is there a way to fix it?
#2ScarzMurdaPosted 7/23/2013 4:48:31 PM
Drakebunny posted...
So, I've completed all of the optional objectives up to Fan Castle (Gandou included), and Xu Shu is nowhere to be found. Has anyone run into this? Is there a way to fix it?

Did you unlock and beat "Disturbance at Guan Du"? If so try doing "Battle of Mt. DingJun" and hit the "Play All" option
---
Family & Honor is Everything
#3Drakebunny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 4:52:24 PM
Yeah, I beat Guandu. So I just play Mt. Dingjun over? I'll try it and see what happens.
#4SkyeVaschelPosted 7/23/2013 5:06:47 PM
Drakebunny posted...

Did you find him after you beat him the first time in Chibi? That may be what you're missing.

Once Cao Cao starts his retreat, he appears again to the NE a bit on a different boat than where he was previously. Open up the Battlefield Info map and look for him. Get near him and some dialogue will ensue. This will take care of the Hypothetical condition for this battle. :)
---
Gamertag: CptTranquilSkye
Life is just a game. What matters is how you play it. Just be warned, there are no continues, checkpoints, or extra lives. Have fun!
#5yo1_016Posted 7/23/2013 5:09:14 PM
Also, if you went back and did bonus objectives you may have missed on a lower difficulty like I did (since I lost my info thanks to that crappy online co-op glitch), it'd only work on the lowest difficulty you unlocked it with.
---
Gamertag: DirectControlz
Twinkle, Twinkle little bat, Watch me kill your favorite cat. - Joker (Arkham City)
#6Drakebunny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 6:23:07 PM(edited)
I get Xu Shu to appear at Chengdu like he should. Is he supposed to be @ Mt.Dingjun? Because when I replay it, he doesn't appear. I've done all the stars on normal if that means anything. Thanks for the help though.

edit: lol, oddly enough, I recall having a similar problem with Zhou Yu in the Wu story. Even now Zhou Yu only shows up if I pick the stage in stage select, rather than continuing my save :V. I dunno, this is weird.
#7LostOdyssey17Posted 7/23/2013 7:08:19 PM
It could very well be glitched. Ive had issues with glitches where levels become unbeatable. You should have all the prior stars unlocked and thats it. Any difficulty is fine. Then play Fan Castle and tlk to Xu
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#8Drakebunny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:36:59 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
It could very well be glitched. Ive had issues with glitches where levels become unbeatable. You should have all the prior stars unlocked and thats it. Any difficulty is fine. Then play Fan Castle and tlk to Xu

Yeah, I had to beat it first and then replay it. Sorry for the bother & thanks guys!