max equip skills help!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. max equip skills help!!!
2 years ago#1
I am having trouble maxing out the skills. I am performing the actions but my skills stopped upgrading. Health boost and health springs are stuck on 19. And everything else has stopped also. Every once and a while one will randomly upgrade. What's going on?!?
2 years ago#2
It's a bit random when they pop and it's not guaranteed to increase every time you perform the required action. Your best bet is to simply keep at it.
2 years ago#3
from what i've seen, 19 to 20 is the hardest one to get. it usually takes in the neighborhood of 50-100 officer deaths to get it. it's one of those things you don't try to focus on, but instead simply remember to try to get that kind of kill as you do other things. it helps your sanity far, far better if you do it that way.
---
You just lost the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. max equip skills help!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived