everyone, let's pray for 8 XL...

#1X-SkyBlazePosted 9/16/2013 4:03:40 PM
because there are rumours to be confirmed that XL only require save transfer (and DLCs) from original DW8, we can hope that 8 XL comes to 360 at least!!

no need to afraid of MIXJOY. that thing is outdated feature if you know how GTA V install works :)

#2TsurukePosted 9/17/2013 10:56:14 AM(edited)
I would not hold my breath if I were you.

The only XL they released for the 360 was Samurai Warriors 2.

Even they that was a test run since SW2 wasn't released on the PS3 (Only on the PS2/360). The "Warriors" series has a larger fan base on the PS3 which is why its the "Favored" system and tends to receive Extensions such as DW7 XL, DW7 Empires, etc..

While the 360 does not. To add they the unexpected lower amount of people purchases SW2 XL on the 360 is what possibly helped them come to that decision as well.

Its a shame really... (generally speaking). But thats a reason (among many) of how they have become so successful and continue to release the "Warriors" games.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
#3Fear_AwakensPosted 9/21/2013 2:38:37 PM
Which is why I'm getting a PS4, and XB1 can suck it. I've been shafted with Warriors games way too often this gen.
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.
#4X-SkyBlaze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 12:22:23 PM
Fear_Awakens posted...
Which is why I'm getting a PS4, and XB1 can suck it. I've been shafted with Warriors games way too often this gen.

i will move to PS4 too next year. but, i have faith KOEI still want to release 8 XL & Empires as the last warriors games on 360 for the sake of completion.

#5dreikePosted 9/29/2013 2:29:09 AM
Sad to say that if XL doesn't get porter to 360, I'll be jumping on to the PS4 ship...
#6ApollyonPosted 9/29/2013 10:31:01 PM
According to wikipedia, DW8: XL has been confirmed as coming out on the PS3 as well as a launch title for the PS4 (it will be DW8 plus the XL expansion on one disc for the PS4), but there was no mention of it coming out for the 360 or X1. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking we won't be seeing it.
---
I went around Ignoring every troll that I came across, then one day... GameFAQs was empty...