Sha Moke

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
this game is great...except for one glaring flaw. STILL NO SHA MOKE! the most feared barbarian king in chinese lore NEEDS to be a playable character. this is getting to the point of stupid. everyone knows sha moke is awesome! lets get it done, koei.
“No Han general would ever submit to the dogs of Wu!” - Fu Tong
3 years ago#2
the man who was so scary he made gan ning make a mess in his pants. the man who was so good with a bow that he shot a scared gan ning in the head while he was trying to run away (like a little woman) on his horse. the man who sent his crow pets to peck out gan ning's eyes after he died under the tree. he would have killed zhou tai had it not been for the sneak attack and the fact he was already tired and hurt from slaughtering so many wu dogs with his massive bone club. his fearsome red eyes and death killing ability make him stuff of legend.
3 years ago#3
this needs a bump. SHA MOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3 years ago#4
Nothing you described nakes me want ti be this character. Seems all really did was stomp gan ning
GT= William S Berry. i game and i game. i relay on Instinct over reflexes. a well placed throw is better than any combo..
3 years ago#5
well, im sure its just because you dont know who the beat that is the barbarian king is. either that or your the type of person who wants a big purple kitten as a playable character because it would be "cute".
3 years ago#6
not to mention, killing gan ning is more of an accomplishment than 40% of the characters in the game already. not to mention being a killer barbarian king with 50k barbarian warriors under him = power. he slaughtered many wu dogs before he took gan ning down like a sack of potatoes. he even has his own facebook and wiki links....though the creator of the wiki made it very short and left out a lot of the slaughtering of wu dogs.
3 years ago#7
bumping this because....SHA MOKE NEEDS LOVE!
3 years ago#8
Gan Ning needs to be put in his place! SHAMOKE!
3 years ago#9
I like this topic.
Juffo-wup fills in my fibers, and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.
3 years ago#10
This is like wanting Hua Xiong and Yan Liang and Wen Chou to be added. For what purpose? These people don't have a story, just one appearance.
http://thethreekingdoms.wikia.com/ -- a wiki about the Three Kingdoms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived