New DLC

#1Kelise77Posted 10/8/2013 11:04:29 AM
Down Loaded the new items today only to find upon entering game that all my saved data plus new downloads are corrupted even the data in the cloud is nuked ;(, gotta delete and reinstall everything now.... 39/41 achievements.... gutted....
---
Smile til your lips crack!!!!!!!!!!
#2Fear_AwakensPosted 10/8/2013 10:19:16 PM
Ouch.... my heart goes out to you.
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.
#3BloodyAuraPosted 10/11/2013 4:13:43 PM
Kelise77 posted...
Down Loaded the new items today only to find upon entering game that all my saved data plus new downloads are corrupted even the data in the cloud is nuked ;(, gotta delete and reinstall everything now.... 39/41 achievements.... gutted....

The exact same thing happened to me, saying the hard drive saved data is damaged, even though it isn't, and I already had the game installed previous to the dlc I bought today, so I thought that would help prevent bs like this, or is this just a nasty bug that came with the dlc?

Is deleting everything the ONLY solution? Maybe Koei will release a patch?
#4Kelise77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 11:25:05 AM
Corruption caused by Base pack 2 and weapon pack 3- i reloaded everything pack by pack- now every other mission in story mode freezes on loading screen, getting frustrated but living in hope for a patch... :(
---
#5Kelise77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:42:37 AM
And it happened again with the newest DLC- voice option, weapon pack, stage pack and wallpapers, deleting and re-installing one by one.... again... thinking i should just give up entirely
---
#6Kelise77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 9:11:38 AM
Situation remedied - if data corruption occurs with anyone else get a decent size memory unit transfer any data you want to keep and reformat your hard drive- everything works now
---
I don't run... But if you see me running run too cuz there's something chasing me...
#7BloodyAuraPosted 10/22/2013 9:56:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]