Problem with new dlc ):

#1Raziel-FreyaPosted 10/22/2013 9:38:31 PM
The DLC Old Costumes Pack 1 and WEAPON SYSTEM PACK 2 corrupt the saves on the Xbox 360, if I delete them the saves works again but if I download the packs again the save goes corrupt ):
#2Zer0Akira808Posted 10/23/2013 5:49:34 AM
What it seems to be is the game only allows you a certain amount of dlc installed I have 15 pieces of dlc all weapon packs, stages and costumes and jap voices and it worked fine however after I downloaded the female wallpapers it didn't load my save and gave me that corrupt issue but after I deleted one of the dlc's it worked fine
#3BloodyAuraPosted 10/23/2013 9:09:37 AM
I posted just yesterday, that I once again have the problem of corrupted data do to the dlc, but for some weird reason, my message was deleted?

Hopefully the word gets out (via face book, which I personally don't use and never will) and back to Koei about this, they NEED to fix this serious issue- other wise people will keep getting ripped off, spending money on something they can't use and only damages data.
#4doc79Posted 10/26/2013 1:24:10 PM
The weapon DLC packs, always freezes my game when going into Story Mode. I hope my information on my system is not effected. I will send them a message via Facebook when I can because this is not cool. Spending money on DLC's and they do not work properly.
#5Kelise77Posted 10/26/2013 3:42:09 PM
Emailed Koei twice now still waiting on a reply- loads of problems on XBOX version nothing on PS3, goes to show which system they favour also not holding my breathe for a reply; Personally prefer DW8 on Xbox it just controls better.
---
I don't run... But if you see me running run too cuz there's something chasing me...
#6BloodyAuraPosted 10/26/2013 5:28:51 PM
doc79 posted...
The weapon DLC packs, always freezes my game when going into Story Mode. I hope my information on my system is not effected. I will send them a message via Facebook when I can because this is not cool. Spending money on DLC's and they do not work properly.

There is a trick to using the dlc weapons in story mode, when selecting character, leave weapon selection be, then when in camp, select desired dlc weapon, only works if you're in camp before battle.

And yeah, this is ridiculous, Koei HAS to fix this, other wise they're taking our money with out allowing proper use of what was paid for, with no refunds it's a rip off plain and simple, isn't there some law against that?!
#7syazwanimatorPosted 10/29/2013 9:19:36 PM
Kelise77 posted...
Emailed Koei twice now still waiting on a reply- loads of problems on XBOX version nothing on PS3, goes to show which system they favour also not holding my breathe for a reply; Personally prefer DW8 on Xbox it just controls better.

But if they really preferred PS3 better, DW7 on Xbox 360 was problem-free when it was release. No lag, no dlc errors, heck, I even have ALL the dlcs installed and the game was running fine no problem.

Funny that KOEI manage screw this up.
---
9.9.1999 - We will never forget that day, the day when Sega revolutionized gaming history forever.
#8redbeardnjPosted 10/30/2013 8:52:17 AM
I am also having the same problem on the 360.
Seems that 15 dlc is the limit.trying to use anymore will corrupt data.

I really hope koei fixes this.I have always supported them buy purchasing all dlc for every koei game I like on xbox360. Which we all know gets very expensive.

Its the least they can do for their more dedicated fans.I think everyone that is experiencing this glitch has a real love for the game.I mean were buying over 15 dlc's for just one game!

So now instead of looking forward to new dlc, I'm actually dreading it! Knowing that the only way to enjoy it means deleting an existing dlc!

I just hope koei is aware of this and fixes it.I understand crap happens and i will not hold it against them as long as it is fixed
#9BurningFlareXPosted 11/2/2013 8:33:39 AM
What I don't get is, the DLC is glitched, but it's still up on XBL. If it corrupts data and you have to pay for it, then WTF? Why is it still up?
---
I....I need....a hug...
#10BloodyAuraPosted 11/2/2013 12:57:24 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
What I don't get is, the DLC is glitched, but it's still up on XBL. If it corrupts data and you have to pay for it, then WTF? Why is it still up?

Exactly!! Maybe there should be a temporary block on the dlc with a message telling people that it's bugged, WILL corrupt game, that Koei is trying to resolve the issue; that kind of thing. But the fact that neither Koei or MS have done anything speaks volumes of what they think of us.

Not even a message reporting the problem and that they're fixing it on TecmoKoei's official site.

Please if anyone knows if Koei really is trying to fix it and when they'll release a patch, post under this topic, that would be help full.