Problem with new dlc ):

#11doc79Posted 11/4/2013 2:51:40 PM
BloodyAura posted...
doc79 posted...
The weapon DLC packs, always freezes my game when going into Story Mode. I hope my information on my system is not effected. I will send them a message via Facebook when I can because this is not cool. Spending money on DLC's and they do not work properly.

There is a trick to using the dlc weapons in story mode, when selecting character, leave weapon selection be, then when in camp, select desired dlc weapon, only works if you're in camp before battle.

And yeah, this is ridiculous, Koei HAS to fix this, other wise they're taking our money with out allowing proper use of what was paid for, with no refunds it's a rip off plain and simple, isn't there some law against that?!

I will try this tonight and see if this works that way. I tried to go on the Facebook page of this game to send out a complaint, but that option was removed. So either they got to many complaints or just closed it out completely.

It's really not cool, which was stated before, the PS3 version has no issues while Xbox 360 is having a host of issues, with the DLC. Which means they favor PS3 more than the Xbox 360. I am beginning to lose hope in this company a lot, for the exception of Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, to be honest, when you have your customers complaining about these issues, you would get off you A** and do something about it.
#12BloodyAuraPosted 11/8/2013 4:21:13 PM
Volume 8 dlc is out, and STILL no warning, message acknowledging the problem and that they're fixing it, releasing a patch-that sort of thing. Nope, just more dlc that most of us by now will no longer be able to buy and enjoy.(Well we can buy at our own risk, maybe that's all they want...)
#13X-SkyBlazePosted 11/20/2013 12:58:42 PM
this may be a prediction, but..

rather than releasing a patch for vanilla DW8, KOEI may release the DW8+XL (US/EU) on 360 too WITH no DLC problems. still unconfirmed if it would be released at the same time with PS3 (US/EU) around January anyway.

from here, my hopes are keeping up. but if KOEI release a patch to fix DLC problems later then i think DW8+XL may not come to 360.

as for you who didn't know, DW8+XL is a DW8 XL without Remix function. see this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/728614-shin-sangoku-musou-7-with-musouden

#14Raziel-Freya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 9:46:41 AM
Have they fixed the dlc problem? O:
#15Rai_2k4Posted 12/7/2013 4:45:49 PM
i got the new stage pack 6 and the weapon system pack 7 and i got the save file damaged message has this happend to any one else??
#16BloodyAuraPosted 12/10/2013 5:40:29 PM
Rai_2k4 posted...
i got the new stage pack 6 and the weapon system pack 7 and i got the save file damaged message has this happend to any one else??

If you had, before the dlc you just recently bought, up to 13 or 14 dlc packs, then...join the club, yes this seems to be the norm for the 360 version of the game; I asked the ps3 owners and none of them have the 'invisible dlc limit' that almost every 360 owner has or will encounter. There doesn't seem to be any patch to fix this issue in sight, either.

Sadly, all you can do is to delete your game saved data(if you installed it, delete that as well) and delete some dlc(which is the worst part, as there are NO REFUNDS), delete only the #'s of dlc that went over the ''limit'', that limit is 14; exceed it you'll corrupt your saved game data all over again! Believe me, this has happened to me twice-and unless there will eventually be a patch to fix it, I'm done wasting money on dlc I can't use.
#17Arcturus1121Posted 12/10/2013 11:32:21 PM
I contacted Microsoft and they simply told me if it isn't a problem with the hardware they can't do anything about it. Since the problem comes from the game Koei is the only one who can fix the issue. I guess I will try and continue to contact Koei, although I have had no success contacting them in the past, and their website appears to be down right now.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#18BloodyAuraPosted 12/14/2013 1:26:41 PM
Update: Koei FINALLY acknowledges the dlc limit issue for the 360 version and are currently working on a patch to resolve it, they will work with MS to release it in the very near future, I got this info from inspchin.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/dynasty-warriors-8 (etc..)

I doubt that is a direct link, sorry, I do NOT do links, so, to confirm for yourselves, just type in; dynastywarriors8dlcissues and scroll down and you should see it, it was written yesterday, the 13'th; just look for that inspchin and you'll know that's what I referenced to for update, it shouldn't be a problem spotting it.

Anyway, that is excellent news, better late than never!
#19BellethorPosted 12/19/2013 6:55:21 AM
BloodyAura posted...
Update: Koei FINALLY acknowledges the dlc limit issue for the 360 version and are currently working on a patch to resolve it, they will work with MS to release it in the very near future, I got this info from inspchin.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/dynasty-warriors-8 (etc..)

I doubt that is a direct link, sorry, I do NOT do links, so, to confirm for yourselves, just type in; dynastywarriors8dlcissues and scroll down and you should see it, it was written yesterday, the 13'th; just look for that inspchin and you'll know that's what I referenced to for update, it shouldn't be a problem spotting it.

Anyway, that is excellent news, better late than never!

Awesome, great to know the system works.
---
Fighting Game Mains: UMVC3: Ghost Rider, Vergil, Frank. BlazBlue: Carl, Ragna. Guilty Gear: Eddie, Order Sol. Anarchy Reigns: Nikolai