should I return 7 for this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. should I return 7 for this game?
3 years ago#1
So I picked up DW7 today, later though I noticed that 8 was out. Should I return 7 and get my money back, then put it towards 8. Or is there too little actually difference to bother dishing out another $40?

I loved the original playstyle, disliked 6, and enjoy 7 so far. I haven't really gotten far into 7 yet though to see much about it.
Worms OW 2 FC: 2363-3816-9844
"Rules are nothing in front of a good story" - Nepher
3 years ago#2
Get 8. It is better in every way. More characters, more weapons (no one shares weapon types in 8), more stages, new attacks, and Ambition Mode.
"One shall stand. One shall fall."- Optimus Prime Leader of the Autobots.
"Bringing the Mother-****ing death by Konami!!"- Jan Valentine
3 years ago#3
Yeah man, get 8 It's much better. Personally I know the the story of RoTK like the back of my hand. So I get each game to see the improved visuals, new characters, and new weapons. DW8 has amazing... well... all three of those. The story mode is a wee bit different because you can choose your person from like three that are on the stage. Oh, Ambition Mode is way better than Conquest Mode, IMO.
GT: Deity DiZeeZ
3 years ago#4
It is a better game. I don't know if it's worth an extra $40 to you, but like everybody said, more characters more weapons, a good reason to change weapons mid-combat (I used only one weapon in 7 and saw little need to change it), and you can choose from 3-4 characters for story mode, as opposed to having to play it with just one.
Abuuuur
3 years ago#5
8 improves upon 7's framework in every way.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. should I return 7 for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived