should I return 7 for this game?

#1kingslashPosted 11/5/2013 9:31:11 PM
So I picked up DW7 today, later though I noticed that 8 was out. Should I return 7 and get my money back, then put it towards 8. Or is there too little actually difference to bother dishing out another $40?

I loved the original playstyle, disliked 6, and enjoy 7 so far. I haven't really gotten far into 7 yet though to see much about it.
---
Worms OW 2 FC: 2363-3816-9844
"Rules are nothing in front of a good story" - Nepher
#2Optimus MagnusPosted 11/5/2013 10:47:29 PM
Get 8. It is better in every way. More characters, more weapons (no one shares weapon types in 8), more stages, new attacks, and Ambition Mode.
---
"One shall stand. One shall fall."- Optimus Prime Leader of the Autobots.
"Bringing the Mother-****ing death by Konami!!"- Jan Valentine
#3MajinTaPosted 11/6/2013 7:22:28 AM
Yeah man, get 8 It's much better. Personally I know the the story of RoTK like the back of my hand. So I get each game to see the improved visuals, new characters, and new weapons. DW8 has amazing... well... all three of those. The story mode is a wee bit different because you can choose your person from like three that are on the stage. Oh, Ambition Mode is way better than Conquest Mode, IMO.
---
GT: Deity DiZeeZ
#4FlippymanPosted 11/7/2013 9:25:29 AM
It is a better game. I don't know if it's worth an extra $40 to you, but like everybody said, more characters more weapons, a good reason to change weapons mid-combat (I used only one weapon in 7 and saw little need to change it), and you can choose from 3-4 characters for story mode, as opposed to having to play it with just one.
---
Abuuuur
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/23/2013 12:56:54 PM
8 improves upon 7's framework in every way.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo