No Japanese voice still?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. No Japanese voice still?
2 years ago#1
Is there a download for the Japanese voices yet? Anyone knows?
---
Abuuuur
2 years ago#2
Yes there is, it's been out about a week now and it's free.

Be warned, if you have 14 dlc packs, getting this will corrupt your saved game data.
Just a friendly warning; and if you only have say, 5 or so dlc packs, go ahead and download the Japanese voice option.
2 years ago#3
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?
---
Abuuuur
2 years ago#4
Flippyman posted...
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.
2 years ago#5
BloodyAura posted...
Flippyman posted...

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.

No problem, I barely have time to play, so I don't see the point of buying the weapons and other stuff. I bought the modern costumes for a laff, but that's it. Thanks.
---
Abuuuur
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. No Japanese voice still?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived