No Japanese voice still?

#1FlippymanPosted 11/12/2013 8:02:00 AM
Is there a download for the Japanese voices yet? Anyone knows?
---
Abuuuur
#2BloodyAuraPosted 11/12/2013 9:37:24 PM
Yes there is, it's been out about a week now and it's free.

Be warned, if you have 14 dlc packs, getting this will corrupt your saved game data.
Just a friendly warning; and if you only have say, 5 or so dlc packs, go ahead and download the Japanese voice option.
#3Flippyman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 3:00:48 PM
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?
---
Abuuuur
#4BloodyAuraPosted 11/13/2013 7:59:47 PM
Flippyman posted...
Thanks, I just bought the DLC with the modern costumes, so I should be ok, right?

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.
#5Flippyman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:04:17 PM
BloodyAura posted...
Flippyman posted...

Yes, your game should remain fine as long as your dlc count does not go past 14 dlc packs; no one knows if Koei is ever going to fix this issue either, so for now it's best to play safe and buy as little dlc as possible.

No problem, I barely have time to play, so I don't see the point of buying the weapons and other stuff. I bought the modern costumes for a laff, but that's it. Thanks.
---
Abuuuur