Rejoice! The patch is out!

#1BloodyAuraPosted 12/27/2013 5:42:29 PM
Finally, the patch to fix the dlc limit issue is out, and it DOES fix the problem!

I was nervous to re-download that dlc that went over that limit of 14; but I re-downloaded them, and there are no more problems! Game runs fine, nothing got deleted, nothing NEEDING to be deleted. So, I now have 17 dlc packs and the game runs perfectly.
I plan to get more dlc, now that it's safe to do so, soon.

So, this is great! I just wanted to spread the news to those who have also been affected by this same problem, and weren't yet aware that the patch is now out.
#2Arcturus1121Posted 12/27/2013 5:48:40 PM
This is great news! I can finally download all the dlcs I want! Thanks for the post!
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3BellethorPosted 12/29/2013 7:29:51 PM
Mad props to Chin and Koei, no other company would respond like this with their players.
---
Fighting Game Mains: UMVC3: Ghost Rider, Vergil, Frank. BlazBlue: Carl, Ragna. Guilty Gear: Eddie, Order Sol. Anarchy Reigns: Nikolai
#4BurningFlareXPosted 1/3/2014 4:20:26 PM
Question:
Is the Japanese voices fixed?
What fix? They **** up the Story mode. Stages get stuck in loading screens before camps and never really load with the camp music on.
---
I have no idea why I put an "X" in my username.
#5BloodyAura(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 8:22:31 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Question:
What fix? They **** up the Story mode. Stages get stuck in loading screens before camps and never really load with the camp music on.

I don't know if the Japanese voice option is fixed, as that was the one thing I did not re-download.
As for the story, freezing between loading, this patch was NOT about that-(and by the way, that happens when equipping dlc weapons in Story mode before battle, and to fix that is easy, just have standard weapons equipped before continuing, THEN when in camp before battle, pause, go to character-weapon and use whatever dlc weapon you want, and there will be no problems.)I'm not sure about the ''no music in camp'' thing, perhaps it's a little bug that happens every so often, I myself have not really noticed that.

This patch was to fix the dlc limit issue, that limit was 14 dlc packs, if you exceed that #, the game would become corrupted and unable to load, forcing deletion of: saved game(installed game if you did that) and the dlc that went over the limit!
This patch fixed that and now any one can buy as much/or all dlc with no problems(as it should've been), so I assume the Japanese voice dlc is ok, I just didn't re-download it because I figured I'd rarely use it, so why bother.

It's not as if this patch was to fix the dlc weapon in story issue; this patch was to fix a much larger problem. And they're done, no more dlc, no more patching (I presume) either, so just use my tip about the dlc weapon in story, it works trust me-if that is indeed your issue.
#6BurningFlareXPosted 1/5/2014 7:01:09 AM
BloodyAura posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
Question:

I don't know if the Japanese voice option is fixed, as that was the one thing I did not re-download.
As for the story, freezing between loading, this patch was NOT about that-(and by the way, that happens when equipping dlc weapons in Story mode before battle, and to fix that is easy, just have standard weapons equipped before continuing, THEN when in camp before battle, pause, go to character-weapon and use whatever dlc weapon you want, and there will be no problems.)I'm not sure about the ''no music in camp'' thing, perhaps it's a little bug that happens every so often, I myself have not really noticed that.

This patch was to fix the dlc limit issue, that limit was 14 dlc packs, if you exceed that #, the game would become corrupted and unable to load, forcing deletion of: saved game(installed game if you did that) and the dlc that went over the limit!
This patch fixed that and now any one can buy as much/or all dlc with no problems(as it should've been), so I assume the Japanese voice dlc is ok, I just didn't re-download it because I figured I'd rarely use it, so why bother.

It's not as if this patch was to fix the dlc weapon in story issue; this patch was to fix a much larger problem. And they're done, no more dlc, no more patching (I presume) either, so just use my tip about the dlc weapon in story, it works trust me-if that is indeed your issue.

I don't have any DLC other than the Japanese voices, so the weapons or the DLC limit didn't matter to me at all anyway.
And I can confirm the game still gets stuck on the loading screen before the camp if you have the Japanese voices.
I guess I'm gonna have to wait for XL to properly play this thing.
---
I have no idea why I put an "X" in my username.
#7BloodyAura(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 1:43:03 PM
^I'm sorry to hear that BurningFlareX, but, as I stated, I did not re-download that particular dlc, so I was un aware of this issue.

The only thing I can think of for you to fix this is to switch the option back to English for story mode. Sorry, I don't know what else to say, it's not as if I work for Koei and can get on fixing this or any thing.

Again, I'm sorry.
#8alexkyoriPosted 1/14/2014 5:30:21 AM
hello all..PLEASE anyone can upload TU-3 for RF version..please..
thanks guys
#9frengkystPosted 2/10/2014 6:35:47 PM
I'm tried to put the title update on cache folder and still got error message "DLC damaged and cannot be used". It seems the title update doesn't fix DLC limitation problem. If you use DLC more than 15 you will got error message.
#10WandrianPosted 2/14/2014 3:59:38 PM(edited)
The patch appears to create another problem: all assigned officers in Ambition Mode no longer appear. I'm not sure how much of a problem this is(I hate Ambition Mode), but it still feels pretty sad that a patch to fix problems creates one of it's own :/