Rejoice! The patch is out!

#11BloodyAura(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 11:35:03 PM
frengkyst posted...
I'm tried to put the title update on cache folder and still got error message "DLC damaged and cannot be used". It seems the title update doesn't fix DLC limitation problem. If you use DLC more than 15 you will got error message.

Did you delete the dlc that went over the limit before downloading the patch? If not, that is what the problem could be, and don't worry you can re-download that dlc.

Here is what I did, I deleted all but 9 dlc packs, cleared cache, RE-downloaded patches for random games- including this one, THEN I re-downloaded the deleted dlc, except for the Japanese voice option, since then the game runs perfectly fine and I have had no issues , I have bought more dlc recently, and still no problems.
#12Team_NinjaPosted 2/20/2014 4:42:20 AM
Haven't played in 3 months and don't plan to as I'm already done with the game, but it's sad to hear that the xbox version has so many problems. I pre-ordered the game for xbox back during the release, but cancelled it after hearing and seeing all the lag issues. Changed over to the PS3 version and had a blast with it for a few months.
#13frengkystPosted 2/21/2014 4:13:57 AM
BloodyAura posted...
frengkyst posted...
I'm tried to put the title update on cache folder and still got error message "DLC damaged and cannot be used". It seems the title update doesn't fix DLC limitation problem. If you use DLC more than 15 you will got error message.

Did you delete the dlc that went over the limit before downloading the patch? If not, that is what the problem could be, and don't worry you can re-download that dlc.

Here is what I did, I deleted all but 9 dlc packs, cleared cache, RE-downloaded patches for random games- including this one, THEN I re-downloaded the deleted dlc, except for the Japanese voice option, since then the game runs perfectly fine and I have had no issues , I have bought more dlc recently, and still no problems.

So you have 17 DLC ( including japanese voice option ) ?