max animals? issue with 100 waves?

#1Hui_TianPosted 3/2/2014 7:11:55 PM
So im on wave 89 of my 100 wave ambition run to get my war elephant. And i got a notification telling me that the last animal i got was discarded because my animal inventory is full.

Will this be an issue when trying to get the rare animals??? I know i can sell weapons to the smith in story mode... but i dont know what to do with animals, as that i think i can only sell animals in the town in ambition mode...

Anyone know?
---
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
#2unjustchimpPosted 3/4/2014 2:25:45 PM
I don't know if I am too late to help, but I'm pretty sure you can release animals during battles. Pause the game and go to Officer Info--> Select Animal--> Discard. The 'X' button will let you discard whichever animals you want to get rid of.
---
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
#3Hui_Tian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 6:27:24 PM
...REALLY??
Drat.. wish I had known that before hand. went all the way to wave 100 and when I got back to town, no Red Hare and no War Elephant.
gah.. well, I'll try that next time I'm in the game. Thanks for the info regardless, good sir.
---
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
#4unjustchimpPosted 3/5/2014 10:48:19 AM
No problem. Also, I noticed that the PS3 board for this game is way more active. So it may help to go there from time to time if you need help with gameplay issues.
---
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
#5Hui_Tian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 11:33:13 PM
heh...i guess i really shouldn't be surprised by that, but thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind =)
---
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"