max animals? issue with 100 waves?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. max animals? issue with 100 waves?
2 years ago#1
So im on wave 89 of my 100 wave ambition run to get my war elephant. And i got a notification telling me that the last animal i got was discarded because my animal inventory is full.

Will this be an issue when trying to get the rare animals??? I know i can sell weapons to the smith in story mode... but i dont know what to do with animals, as that i think i can only sell animals in the town in ambition mode...

Anyone know?
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
2 years ago#2
I don't know if I am too late to help, but I'm pretty sure you can release animals during battles. Pause the game and go to Officer Info--> Select Animal--> Discard. The 'X' button will let you discard whichever animals you want to get rid of.
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
2 years ago#3
...REALLY??
Drat.. wish I had known that before hand. went all the way to wave 100 and when I got back to town, no Red Hare and no War Elephant.
gah.. well, I'll try that next time I'm in the game. Thanks for the info regardless, good sir.
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
2 years ago#4
No problem. Also, I noticed that the PS3 board for this game is way more active. So it may help to go there from time to time if you need help with gameplay issues.
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
2 years ago#5
heh...i guess i really shouldn't be surprised by that, but thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind =)
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 8
  3. max animals? issue with 100 waves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived