We XBOX users might be forgotten.

#1HHerbyPosted 3/9/2014 10:29:34 AM
It looks like from the official KOEI website, that the XBOX 360 is NOT getting Xtreme Legends. Not 100% sure though. But as you can see, it does NOT list the XBOX 360 for release.

http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/dw8xl/#home
#2Hui_TianPosted 3/9/2014 11:31:17 AM
booooooooo
---
"I'll Eat Your Dog!!!"
#3doc79Posted 3/11/2014 4:52:34 PM
We are forgotten my friends, this happened when they release DW7 XL, plus releasing Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper for the Wii U. Looks like they don't like Microsoft much.
#4unjustchimpPosted 3/11/2014 6:04:43 PM
I don't think it is so much the company that doesn't like M$. I think it has more to do with their fans. KOEI is a Japanese company and the PS is much more popular in the Japanese market than is the Xbox. Naturally the game most likely does WAY better on the PS3 and the Xbox fan base is (unfortunately) most likely more negligible. I love these games as much as the next person and have been playing them since DW2 but I'm sure they don't sell too well in most places. Now I don't have any numbers to back this up and I could just be talking out my butt, but it seems logical to me. Meh. P.S. I agree with the boooooo.
---
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
#5Yuri_RaynePosted 3/12/2014 6:17:57 AM
Also xbox has never gotten a Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends expansion, and coming from a former xbox user it shouldn't come as a surprise. It also doesn't help for the possibility of a complete edition launching on Xbox one in the future with Japan not having a release date for that console itself. The best option for ensuring you are able to play all expansions and spin-offs is to own a PS3 or PS4 if said people are truly interested in playing them and it has always been that way.
#6doc79Posted 3/12/2014 1:19:29 PM
Luckily the PS3 is affordable, I will probably get one around April. I hope they release Orochi 3 Ultimate, otherwise I might have to buy a Wii U
#7WandrianPosted 3/15/2014 12:45:43 PM
Japan doesn't like dealing with M$. Even Capcom and Namco don't bother porting many of their games to Xbox unless it's their AAA titles which they'd planned for global publishing(obviously excluding spinoffs and such). There are very few Xbox players in Japan compared to PS, Wii, and mobile devices. Companies like Koei which over time have had more limited success in the west probably see it as more of a waste of money and just don't bother. If your home nation has no interest in it and it's not going to be proftiable to release it on two consoles overseas, why waste your money?

And that's not even considering how one-sided the PS4/Xbox One console war seems to be. If you want more Dynasty Warriors games, Sony is the only way to go. DW8 may well be the last release on any kind of Xbox. It's kind of like the sky being blue: doesn't matter how we feel about it, that's just how it is.
#8Arcturus1121Posted 3/29/2014 9:24:45 AM
doc79 posted...
Luckily the PS3 is affordable, I will probably get one around April. I hope they release Orochi 3 Ultimate, otherwise I might have to buy a Wii U

I loved Orochi 3 Ultimate, if you are as big a fan of the warriors series as I am then the Wii U is worth the purchase. Plus those Nintendo exclusives coming out later this year.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9Tidus0203Posted 3/31/2014 1:51:23 AM
and its crap, DW8XL didnt even sell, i bet they wouldve sold more had they released it on 360, even as a digial release i wouldve bought it. but it dosnt matter i dont have to buy any more of their games. if that was the case of them not liking the xbox fans then i guess companies like EA should just release their games exclusivly on 360/xone now huh