How would you feel about being limited to 1 legendary per deck?

#31nickizgr8Posted 5/8/2014 1:43:31 AM
Making it so you can only use 1 legendary makes it so that 80% of the legendarys wont be used. Why would I ever use BloodMage Thalnos as my only legendary when it costs 2 mana for a 1-1. against any mage it's instantly dead. Even without the limit Bloodmage is a pretty crap legendary.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#32gurudev1lPosted 5/8/2014 3:49:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33replicantPosted 5/8/2014 4:19:49 AM
If you don't like playing with Legendary cards, then get used to playing Limited formats. The cards are fine as they are.
---
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"
#34ShadowGomamonPosted 5/8/2014 4:32:18 AM
Only one competitive deck uses a large amount of legendary cards.

The most competitive ones actually use none or one only, such as hunter zerg or zoo.
#35wolverinerob79Posted 5/8/2014 10:00:17 AM
So...this would be a direct hit to Blizzard's primary revenue stream for the game. I'm guessing that's not going to work out real well for you.

Keep dreaming.
#36DartDragoonPosted 5/8/2014 10:08:07 AM(edited)
Maybe not limited to one but...3 legendaries MAX would be great for the health of the game IMO
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4:Vega BB:Arakune UMvC3:TaskMaster / Haggar / Trish
#37ShiningForceXPosted 5/8/2014 10:23:06 AM
Blizzard wants people to pay in a frenzy until they get legendaries then more legendaries.
---
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
#38bstbllPosted 5/8/2014 12:44:22 PM
so you want them to weaken the already-weaker decks in the meta, strengthen the ones that people already complain incessantly about being overpowered, and make a mode that rewards spending less money or time on the game?

yeah good luck with that man, seems like a real likely addition
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#39GarquillPosted 5/8/2014 12:45:13 PM
DartDragoon posted...
Maybe not limited to one but...3 legendaries MAX would be great for the health of the game IMO

it would be great for making aggro the only choice
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein