How would you feel about being limited to 1 legendary per deck?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. How would you feel about being limited to 1 legendary per deck?
2 years ago#31
Making it so you can only use 1 legendary makes it so that 80% of the legendarys wont be used. Why would I ever use BloodMage Thalnos as my only legendary when it costs 2 mana for a 1-1. against any mage it's instantly dead. Even without the limit Bloodmage is a pretty crap legendary.
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
(message deleted)
2 years ago#33
If you don't like playing with Legendary cards, then get used to playing Limited formats. The cards are fine as they are.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"
2 years ago#34
Only one competitive deck uses a large amount of legendary cards.

The most competitive ones actually use none or one only, such as hunter zerg or zoo.
2 years ago#35
So...this would be a direct hit to Blizzard's primary revenue stream for the game. I'm guessing that's not going to work out real well for you.

Keep dreaming.
2 years ago#36
Maybe not limited to one but...3 legendaries MAX would be great for the health of the game IMO
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4:Vega BB:Arakune UMvC3:TaskMaster / Haggar / Trish
2 years ago#37
Blizzard wants people to pay in a frenzy until they get legendaries then more legendaries.
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
2 years ago#38
so you want them to weaken the already-weaker decks in the meta, strengthen the ones that people already complain incessantly about being overpowered, and make a mode that rewards spending less money or time on the game?

yeah good luck with that man, seems like a real likely addition
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
2 years ago#39
DartDragoon posted...
Maybe not limited to one but...3 legendaries MAX would be great for the health of the game IMO

it would be great for making aggro the only choice
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. How would you feel about being limited to 1 legendary per deck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived