That feeling when you lose 6+ in a row in ranked

#1SerrinPosted 5/18/2014 10:04:52 AM
:(
---
I like girls, but now, it's about justice.
XBL GT: Synthed
#2RyuuHou25Posted 5/18/2014 12:29:15 PM(edited)
No, that feeling when you play a great match and then your opponent top decks the exact combination of cards 3-4 turns in a row to damage you down to kill you.

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything. And I was just on the cusp of killing him two rounds later when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#3LiquidDeePosted 5/18/2014 11:39:36 AM
Well,i just lost 8 games in a row and went down to rank 7 from rank 5 lol

I'm not mad though cause i know i can get back there again and i probably can't get to legend so the rank i end up finishing at is irrelevant.
#4DemonSporkPosted 5/18/2014 11:49:24 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
No, that feeling when you play a great match and then your opponent top decks the exact combination of cards 3-4 turns in a row to damage you down to kill you.

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything but Ysera. And I was just on the cusp of killing him when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.

why didnt ysera die?
---
What would Nick Murphy do? .... Apple juice break solves everything.
#5RyuuHou25Posted 5/18/2014 12:28:34 PM
DemonSpork posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Like a Warlock I played earlier, horrible player, brings out Leeroy and buffs him to 10 damage, then throws soul fire right at me as well. Got me down to 1 HP while he still had a good 20 or so (I had to do some trade offs to get board control early game). Then of course he has nothing left to regain board control, which I had with Ysera and 3 other minions. First opponent I've ever seen use Twisting Nether (which he top decks) as a Warlock, killed off everything but Ysera. And I was just on the cusp of killing him when he top draws Jaraxxus. And since I of course had only 1 HP and no taunts on the board, I die.

why didnt ysera die?

My bad, I was confusing myself with another round I had where that card that kills all but one minion was played and Ysera survived. It was right before the match I was talking about. Edited my original message.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#6DarkRavenMercPosted 5/18/2014 2:35:25 PM
Had a match against handlock after a four losses and damn I took out 2 molten giants, 2 mountain giants, 2 twilight drakes and had an ooze for Jax and still lose... Was so annoying, so close to getting 1 star back...
---
Life would be unbearably dull if we had answers to all our questions.