Don't you hate it when people quit just before you finish them off.

#1temoorashrafPosted 7/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
There are moments when I know I'm going to win, and I'm just imagining the final blow, and the other guy just concedes.

I once had a 20 attack lightspawn ready to swing and he quit.
I also had a sheep ready to finish him off and he ran off.

It's just really annoying.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the butt
#2mgtonvac55Posted 7/20/2014 1:00:18 PM(edited)
Nope.

Edit: In fact I hate it when people don't concede when they're obviously about to lose. Talk about waste of time.
#3thronedfire2Posted 7/20/2014 1:17:10 PM
No, because it's way more annoying when people make 5 extra moves on the last turn when they had lethal with one attack.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#4pistachio2888Posted 7/20/2014 2:15:01 PM
temoorashraf posted...
There are moments when I know I'm going to win, and I'm just imagining the final blow, and the other guy just concedes.

I once had a 20 attack lightspawn ready to swing and he quit.
I also had a sheep ready to finish him off and he ran off.

It's just really annoying.

Get over yourself
---
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
#5halomonkey1_3_5Posted 7/20/2014 2:23:07 PM
thronedfire2 posted...
No, because it's way more annoying when people make 5 extra moves on the last turn when they had lethal with one attack.

---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#6markconigliaroPosted 7/20/2014 2:38:20 PM

That, sure you have your 20 attack lightspawn, use it, don't waste my time by waiting 30 seconds (where I can see you looking through your cards) , play some minions, buff the lightspawn past lethal, use your weak minions to clear off the (no taunts) board, heal everyone, attack the face with minions, then at 5 hp you use that 20 attack lightspawn.

No, just spend 5 seconds to kill me. If you play around, I'll concede the second you don't kill me.
---
I am a juggler/prop manipulator/fire performer, I'm awesome, here's my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/markconigliaro
#7Leland_LeePosted 7/20/2014 2:43:48 PM
I actually do.

They always do it when I have that quest that requires me to deal 100 damage to heroes. Honestly, some dude conceding and robbing me of like 3 points short of completing just results in me having to start another match over again. =_=
#8DoimonkeyPosted 7/20/2014 3:19:30 PM
No. Why waste even more time?
#9temoorashraf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:42:18 PM
markconigliaro posted...

That, sure you have your 20 attack lightspawn, use it, don't waste my time by waiting 30 seconds (where I can see you looking through your cards) , play some minions, buff the lightspawn past lethal, use your weak minions to clear off the (no taunts) board, heal everyone, attack the face with minions, then at 5 hp you use that 20 attack lightspawn.

No, just spend 5 seconds to kill me. If you play around, I'll concede the second you don't kill me.

If I was doing that, it would be totally fine.
If he finished it a couple of turns earlier it would be fine.
I find it annoying when the person knows he's going to lose, like he has absolutely no chance to win, but still spends his whole turn making a useless play and then instantly conceding.

I should have been more clear in my initial message, like others said, if they end way earlier, I find it great when they end a match way earlier than need be, but when the only difference between taking the hit and giving up is a few seconds, that's when it gets annoying.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the butt
#10PsyborgasmPosted 7/20/2014 3:49:04 PM
Nope, doesnt bother me. I do it if I know I dont have a chance at winning. Why waste my time and yours?