How'd the deck variability?

#1XSerenadEXPosted 7/22/2014 6:51:16 AM
I checked the game out. I like it. My only concern is that there doesn't seem to be too many cards yet (obviously this is going to change), and that everyone is running the same 8-10 decks. My interest in card games always stemmed from creating new decks. Is a game for deck builders?
---
American Football <3
#2redeyeddragon36Posted 7/22/2014 6:52:16 AM
As more cards are released, the amount of viable decks will expand exponentially. 30 new cards are being released over the next month, so we'll be seeing a lot of new decks soon.
---
Don't know the answer; resonance!
#3RichGamebuddyPosted 7/22/2014 7:07:11 AM
Right now new cards are being released so there's going to be a bit of chaos in tens of new decks.
---
ihumpmypillow89 is the best dude on GameFAQs
#4Sub TankPosted 7/22/2014 8:29:30 AM
Variety is kind of bad right now, but it's getting better. Each class has a unique card pool that only they can use, meaning you'll be forced into building around the same board sweeps and removal, but there's also a neutral pool that anyone can build from.

Blizzard seems to be fully invested in this game, so I'd expect a lot more cards in the future. I'd look at it this way--the amount of gold you can earn per day is limited, so the sooner you jump in, the faster you're going to expand your collection. I've been playing for several months, and I'm still missing a lot of the rarest cards.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1