I feel like there should be a 10 second timer....

#1JtrunksPosted 8/6/2014 4:44:07 AM(edited)
...mode.

Some people take freaking forever. i'm not even that good, but they sit there like they are making life decisions because I put one card out on the freakin board on turn 1...

What could possibly be making you bust your brain on (example, not always the case) shield bearer. you either nuke it, match it, or kill it with a minion. The end.

I really like the mage's taunt for situations like this-- "Hello?" Wish I could really talk though.

-.-

/thread.
---
On a quest to get one thread stickied :A:
sticky req plz (also "Official Best Smash Player on Gamefaqs" Currently looking for a successor)
#2lyhthegreatPosted 8/6/2014 4:44:59 AM
i think its part of their strategies to make you wait
---
I lie i cheat i steal
FC: 2895-6462-5419
#3Jtrunks(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 4:50:16 AM
lyhthegreat posted...
i think its part of their strategies to make you wait

Ya know, me and my friend came to he same conclusion you did. Ugh. It is so stupid though.

When they do that, they have to wait too. It's silly.
---
On a quest to get one thread stickied :A:
sticky req plz (also "Official Best Smash Player on Gamefaqs" Currently looking for a successor)
#4MezameruPosted 8/6/2014 4:52:26 AM
I just watch stuff on Youtube while I play, so I never feel like my time is being wasted.
---
PSN: Lennark
#5PojoTheChickenPosted 8/6/2014 4:53:30 AM
because they might be thinking through lines of play? The game is simple, but good players aren't thinking of what to play, it's why play this, what will happen if I play it, how can he counter it, etc...

It's just a timer, it's not even that long.
#6SoaD0031Posted 8/6/2014 4:54:37 AM
I definitely think there should be a speed mode.
---
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009
#7LightHawKnightPosted 8/6/2014 6:43:38 AM
I rather have all games turn ends when you no longer are able to play a card. I hate when asses sit there with no mana and just let the turn end via the timer.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#8MhkaCHemistryPosted 8/6/2014 6:47:16 AM(edited)
LightHawKnight posted...
I rather have all games turn ends when you no longer are able to play a card. I hate when asses sit there with no mana and just let the turn end via the timer.

So you'd want the game to clue you in to your opponent's hand?
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#9Captain_HumetsuPosted 8/6/2014 6:52:33 AM
If you honestly think that turns should be shortened, you should quit playing Hearthstone.

This is a strategy game, the traditional way to play is to take time to figure out your best move.

However I do think a speed mode could be fun. I do not think it should reward gold though, maybe 5 dust every three wins instead.
---
Modified HAF 922 | AMD 990FX | Phenom II X6 1090T | 2 GTX 460s | 12GB DDR3 1600 | 60GB SDD | 3 WD Green HDDs | LG Blu-Ray RW Drive | Win7 x64
#10ShadowGomamonPosted 8/6/2014 7:03:52 AM
It'd be nice if your turn time was dynamic.

If your hand was 3 cards, you got 15 seconds. If it was 10 cards, you got 50 seconds.

There is no reason, none at all, that you need to take two minutes to make your decision on turn 4.