Booster pack only characters....mmm spoiler?

#1eurytomidPosted 4/7/2013 1:09:19 PM
So I saved up for my first discount gold pack, and I unlocked Beyond Batman! His ability is even different from the normal, Future Batsuit : Prevents stunning. So I guess he is not as good as the normal batman since that passive damage boost is just awesome.

So if you want any of those special characters like Arkham Harley, Beyond Batman, Prison Superman etc...you'll have to get them from booster packs
#2JdakingPosted 4/7/2013 1:12:01 PM
what booster pack did you get?
---
PSN ID- Jdaking95
#3eurytomid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:25:21 PM
I...am not going to answer that :p Re-read the first sentence of my initial post hahaha
#4JdakingPosted 4/7/2013 1:29:25 PM
lol woah egg on my face haha xD
---
PSN ID- Jdaking95
#5ChadditzPosted 4/7/2013 2:19:52 PM
Same here I just bought my first gold booster pack and it gave me Superman Prison? His ability is super health "once per match, when Superman is at 40% health or less, he regenerates health for 6 seconds."
---
XBOX360 GAMERTAG: Chadditz
PSN ID: Chadditz
#6OmniNakagoPosted 4/7/2013 2:31:44 PM
I got Arkham Harley and was wondering if there were more. These hidden characters are a bit underwhelming.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#7eurytomid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:39:37 PM
OmniNakago posted...
I got Arkham Harley and was wondering if there were more. These hidden characters are a bit underwhelming.

What's Arkham Harley's ability?
#8OmniNakagoPosted 4/7/2013 2:40:03 PM
OmniNakago posted...

What's Arkham Harley's ability?

Team HP increased by 25%.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#9caimotPosted 4/8/2013 2:30:35 AM
wow, thats annoying. I got black adam...the weakest of the golds (alongside gold joker).
#10Blasting50fPosted 4/8/2013 4:39:02 AM
All ive found in gold packs are Batman beyond, Arkham Harle and jail superman and in the silver packs i found nightfall bane
---
Gamertag: TOS Blastin
PSN: x50FxBlastin Wii U: TOS_Blastin