What were you're starters?

#1discodancer77Posted 4/7/2013 4:45:28 PM
Mine were Harley Quinn, Nightwing and Green Lantern. I registered with WB and got GL new 52, so I swapped him with original. Night wings 2nd special KILLS everything, and Harley's cartwheel is insanely good. Later I got catwoman, but she sucks -_- I bought a bronze pack and got Solomon Grundy bronze, and swapped out Harley for him, his ability rocks. I'm not even at GL boss yet and have GL52 Nightwing elite and Grundy, I'm grinding for cash until I can buy original batman. I'm thinking of switching GL or Grundy , halp? Also what did you start with and what's your current setup
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#2discodancer77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:46:16 PM
Title grammar -_-
On my ipod
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#3NotcoolbroPosted 4/7/2013 5:24:32 PM
Started with Solomon Grundy, Flash and Deathstroke. Then unlocked through the beginning story Nightwing, Catwoman and Green Lantern New 52. I was primarily maining Nightwing, Flash and Deathstroke. Flash became elite and dominated for awhile. Absolutely LOVED Deathstroke and feel he deserves more praise. Nightwing provided great strategy with his first super.

I now have Wonder Woman Gold, Bane Gold and Green Arrow Silver. Almost have enough for my third gold.
#4AhzidalPosted 4/7/2013 6:25:37 PM
Started with DeathStroke insurgency, green arrow insurgency, and nightwing.
Currently using DeathStroke GL and Nightwing
---
Skyrim Forever
#5fLiNoPosted 4/7/2013 8:01:25 PM
Green Lantern
Sinestro
Lex Luthor
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle
#6ifritspardaPosted 4/10/2013 4:32:47 PM
The Flash

Deathstroke

Cyborg
---
Neko wa ii desu - Tohno Shiki
#7evanbio4779Posted 4/18/2013 6:41:25 AM
I was wondering if the starting characters were random or not. Guess I know now....

I started with Sinestro, Lex Luther, and Solomon Grundy.
I've since unlocked Nightwing, Catwoman, and Catwoman's weapon upgrade (bleed damage). Are the unlocks random too, or are they set in stone?

I hated that I started with 3 villains. But Nightwing kicks ass and so far I've almost used him to take out all 3 of my opponents. Saving up for a Bronze pack to get more characters.
#8DeathX2270Posted 4/18/2013 7:53:14 AM
They started me with green arrow Cyborg and Lex Luthor, after the training they gave me nightwing and i did have area 52 lantern. so i have arrow nightwing and lantern, i regret keeping arrow, doesnt seem that great. I also have earned catwoman and have about 4 cards for her.
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#9jpdiamond192Posted 4/18/2013 6:11:33 PM
Lex Luthor, Green Arrow and Sinestro.

Got Doomsday, Regime Superman and Black Adam in that order in my gold boosters. So they are my team. Doomsday is a wrecking ball though. Tactic is simply get three power, press supermove, gloat, repeat.