Step by step tutorial on ifunbox?

#1discodancer77Posted 4/10/2013 7:23:48 PM
Because I rly don't want to waste time and coins looking for batman >_> please and thank you. Also, is it all on iPod or will I need to use my computer? (Windows)
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#2i_love_jaPosted 4/10/2013 7:50:15 PM
You will be installing ifunbox on your computer. You will also need your ipod to be connected to iTunes in order for iFunbox to detect your device.

Once that is all done..open your iFunbox
1)Click on iFunbox Classic on the leftmost side of the window

2)Go to User Applications and double click on Injustice app

3)Ctrl+click on both Document and Library folders and click on Copy To PC button and select a spot for you to save the folders on your PC

4)Then safely remove your device from iFunbox. You can leave the device plugged in if you want. Close iFunbox window

5)Buy a booster pack. If the character/s you want don't appear, close the game completely and just open iFunbox again and it will detect your device and you can just copy and paste your backup folders into the Injustice game again. Try again until you get your desired character/s
#3hockeyfan607Posted 4/10/2013 7:50:53 PM
I already made a post with a link to a guide

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/710163-injustice-gods-among-us/65919548
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: The Koopa Bros
#4zarganusPosted 4/10/2013 7:52:00 PM
I find DiskAid to be far easier to use than iFunbox if you want to try that

You also need a computer for it
#5NotcoolbroPosted 4/11/2013 4:29:48 PM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this isn't working for me. I've saved the documents and library. I click "copy from pc" which brings up my documents. I ctrl click the files that were downloaded and... nothing happens? Additional files are added to my ifunbox Injustice window. Clicking them doesn't do anything. The article says "i-FunBox should instantaneously copy the files to the device" but it hasn't? What am I missing exactly?

I'm assuming I must have done something wrong with the download. This really sucks because I just got a 2nd Bane. I really hate Bane.
#6fLiNoPosted 4/11/2013 4:33:46 PM
Notcoolbro posted...
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this isn't working for me. I've saved the documents and library. I click "copy from pc" which brings up my documents. I ctrl click the files that were downloaded and... nothing happens? Additional files are added to my ifunbox Injustice window. Clicking them doesn't do anything. The article says "i-FunBox should instantaneously copy the files to the device" but it hasn't? What am I missing exactly?

I'm assuming I must have done something wrong with the download. This really sucks because I just got a 2nd Bane. I really hate Bane.

If it doesn't work that with the "Copy From PC" button, just drag and drop the folders back into the right place, and it should overwrite the saves.
---
XBL Gamertag: Dopsicle
#7wagetaPosted 4/11/2013 4:42:35 PM
You only need to copy the Documents folder.

Kill the app before restoring the backup/copying from PC.
http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonetroubleshooting/qt/quit_iphone_app.htm
#8FenDieselLivesPosted 4/11/2013 7:51:49 PM
Tag
---
PSN and Xbox 360: FenDiesel
#9NotcoolbroPosted 4/11/2013 8:08:44 PM
Tried Ctrl clicking the folders and dragging it to the ifunbox window. Injustice app was turned off/killed. Ifunbox then began to initialize and it finished...however absolutely nothing changed. I must have screwed something up during the download earlier.
#10trayvianPosted 4/12/2013 8:35:25 AM
For whatever reason I've always had to uninstall and reinstall the game. It's almost as if that's the only way to clear out everything. Then when I use iFunbox to upload my save and stuff is back.