This game isn't working for me (Can somebody please help?).

#1United_WorldPosted 5/14/2013 8:02:46 PM
I just downloaded this game on my 4th gen iPod so I can get the Batman Beyond suit.
Everything starts up just fine, but the problem is when I press "Play" on the main menu, it takes me to a loading screen for a long period of time and the app closes itself up.

This has happened everytime I have attempted to play it and yes, my iPod is update.
Has there been a solution to this problem yet?
---
Give it to me, baby.
#2DavidgraymanPosted 5/14/2013 9:36:37 PM
I have a 4th gen iTouch and this game crashes like crazy though not as bad as yours. This game "supported" for 4th gen apple product so its dumb as hell that this doesn't work
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#3TheRobFish9Posted 5/15/2013 1:59:55 PM
Try one of these 4 things...or all of them

-Restart your ipod, Turn off and turn back on and see if it works now

-Check and make sure you have enough memory on your ipod, If your cutting it close to running out of memory, delete some stuff

-Redownload the app, See if that works

-If all else fails this is what worked for me. Go into your icloud settings in the settings app, and delete injustice from icloud. If it still doesnt work then re-install after you do this.

It should work, I had as much trouble as you are and now I get the occassional crash but its more then playable. I have a 4th gen touch.
---
PSN: RobFish9, Xbox Live: TheR0BFiShO9
WWF B.C. (Before Cena) 1979-2001
#4United_World(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:11:07 PM
TheRobFish9 posted...
Try one of these 4 things...or all of them

-Restart your ipod, Turn off and turn back on and see if it works now
Tried this. Crashed when I pressed play

-Check and make sure you have enough memory on your ipod, If your cutting it close to running out of memory, delete some stuff
Yeah, I'm good here

-Redownload the app, See if that works
I've tried this multiple times

-If all else fails this is what worked for me. Go into your icloud settings in the settings app, and delete injustice from icloud. If it still doesnt work then re-install after you do this.
Trying to figure this one out.

It should work, I had as much trouble as you are and now I get the occassional crash but its more then playable. I have a 4th gen touch.

---
Give it to me, baby.