Getting MP defensive battles

#1KalibraksPosted 8/6/2014 5:24:50 AM
Has anyone notice that having shamaz on your MP team gets you more defensive battles? most other team without him I put get about 5 to 20 fights per day, but with Shamaz I get about 30 to 100.
#2cmaselliPosted 8/6/2014 6:28:02 AM
I've only noticed that no matter who I put on my team, I get no defensive battles at all. :(
#3jdh3232Posted 8/6/2014 7:04:33 AM
cmaselli posted...
I've only noticed that no matter who I put on my team, I get no defensive battles at all. :(

Exact same boat here. Over 1,100 offensive and literally 0/0 Defensive
#4apbadd11Posted 8/6/2014 7:10:16 AM
Funny, I get targeted all the time. But I am 1 of the 1000000 people with an RS team.
#5Emrah_TPosted 8/6/2014 12:21:04 PM
I have played all seasons still now, more or less

season-offensive battle 5350/5387
season-defensive battle 0/0

I changes from bronze to silver , to different mixed, or even all golds somehow, season for season different, but got not even 1 defence match...

That is annoying, when you see some player who get 100-500 of them in 1 season easily...
#6MonotofPosted 8/6/2014 1:03:52 PM
while fightin' and winnin' with my offensive team (AOB, Batgirl, KF) i'm loosin' fights as a defensive team. That's not fair, coz my defensive team is Cont-Deathstroke (E2), Nightwing (E7), KF (E2) and this team rarely looses and has maybe 3-5 fights per day.

So AOB (E7) and Batgirl (E7) get way more defensive matches than my actual defensive team.

Also, there's a glitch: once i finished my Epic Battle with AOB, Batgirl and KF i switch cards with my defensive team (CDS, NW, KF).

Few hours later i return to play another Epic Battle and guess what, lost 8-10 fights with AOB, Batgirl and KF ... so somehow the programm didn't even register that i switched cards.

I actually have to fight one battle with my defensive team (CDS, NW, KF) to make the programm understand that i switched the team. And playin' with CDS just isn't fun.

they really should seperate the teams: offensive and defensive, so you don't have to switch all the time the gears and cards.
#7YawgmothPosted 8/6/2014 1:06:27 PM
The key is to not care about defensive battles. I am not sure why people are so concerned about them, other than for bragging rights.
---
Yawgmoth the Ineffable
FC: 3625-9412-0054 IGN: Diogenes
#8MonotofPosted 8/6/2014 1:40:09 PM
Yawgmoth posted...
I am not sure why people are so concerned about them, other than for bragging rights.

well, it's fun to find a defensive team with the right gear that beats the AI. I tested many and til now my defensive team with CDS, NW and KF is the most successful one. And it's not even the most expensive one. And I guess that if i'd e7 CDS or KF the team would probably start losin'.

But real "player vs player" challenges would be awesome.
#9MarshmelloMushPosted 8/6/2014 2:06:23 PM
Monotof posted...
Yawgmoth posted...
I am not sure why people are so concerned about them, other than for bragging rights.

well, it's fun to find a defensive team with the right gear that beats the AI. I tested many and til now my defensive team with CDS, NW and KF is the most successful one. And it's not even the most expensive one. And I guess that if i'd e7 CDS or KF the team would probably start losin'.

But real "player vs player" challenges would be awesome.

Monotof posted...
while fightin' and winnin' with my offensive team (AOB, Batgirl, KF) i'm loosin' fights as a defensive team. That's not fair, coz my defensive team is Cont-Deathstroke (E2), Nightwing (E7), KF (E2) and this team rarely looses and has maybe 3-5 fights per day.

So AOB (E7) and Batgirl (E7) get way more defensive matches than my actual defensive team.

Also, there's a glitch: once i finished my Epic Battle with AOB, Batgirl and KF i switch cards with my defensive team (CDS, NW, KF).

Few hours later i return to play another Epic Battle and guess what, lost 8-10 fights with AOB, Batgirl and KF ... so somehow the programm didn't even register that i switched cards.

I actually have to fight one battle with my defensive team (CDS, NW, KF) to make the programm understand that i switched the team. And playin' with CDS just isn't fun.

they really should seperate the teams: offensive and defensive, so you don't have to switch all the time the gears and cards.

Do you mean containment doomsday
---
Do you ever shut up?
Every other Tuesday.
#10MonotofPosted 8/6/2014 2:19:08 PM
MarshmelloMush posted...
Monotof posted...

Do you mean containment doomsday

yep, CDS, containment doomsday and you also don't need to e7 KF to win epic battle with AOB (e7) and Batgirl (e6, but now e7). KF with e2 is enough.

Another team i had trouble with was CDS, Krypto Lex and Ins Lex, all E7.
it took quite some time to beat them, really borin', especially if they have healin' gears.

If Krypto or CDS are for 50% sale i might e7 them, just to find out how good they are as a defensive team.