RSSG or RS Batman

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CMonster97

CMonster97
2 years ago#1
I've been debating whether I want to switch out Solomon Grundy for Batman in my red son team. Batman has better stats, but I think Solomon Grundy has a slightly better passive.

However, switching in batman would make a very powerful offensive team, and I wouldn't consider taking any other character out of my red son team because it doesn't make sense. Take out superman, and they just have average damage, take out WW, and I can't put out specials as quickly, which is the key to Batmans advantage.
I'd like to know what you guys think, as many of you are a lot more knowledgable than I am at this game.

User Info: bjr9j

bjr9j
2 years ago#2
personally, I like RSSG with RSSM and RSWW. I think RS bats works nicely w/ RSDS.... mainly b/c RSDS's level one hits 3 times and you'll get unblockable each time w/ it. plus, it makes RS bats very fast. RS bats is, unfortunately, maybe the worst RS character, but it's still cool to have multiple RS teams now.

but if you don't have RSDS, I still think RSSG is better w/ the original RS team.

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
2 years ago#3
RSBatman is more useful than RSSG.

His special 1 can special disable and stun which can be abused to bombard your foes with critical special 2's.

User Info: NickSMASH

NickSMASH
2 years ago#4
RSSG! Batman has a useless passive unless you don't know how launch unlockable moves
Posted with GameRaven 2.2.1

User Info: Gambit11

Gambit11
2 years ago#5
For now RS batman is probably the worst RS until they bring out RS Green Lantern

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived