Game is going to have multiplayer....NOOOOOOOOOO!

#1turtlej-manPosted 4/24/2013 2:17:24 AM
I don't think I want the game anymore...
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#2Armyboy5Posted 4/24/2013 3:58:56 AM
Really? that's crazy, this is the reason me and my mate are buying this game lol (instead of buying one copy)
#3FBlade24Posted 4/24/2013 4:20:22 AM
it should be interesting to see how this particular announcement will turn out. I can't say I'm shocked or excited by the news.

This series doesn't need multiplayer. Co-op maybe but even that's a stretch.
---
1 to 0
#4SearchmanV16Posted 4/24/2013 11:34:33 AM
I am excited to see this at work before I make my judgment. I want each villain in the first two games included in MP too. Poison Ivy would be excellent to see in MP.
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy S3, iPad 4, Xbox 360.
#5StitchRSPosted 4/24/2013 2:26:47 PM
Let's look at the question that really matters: How will it work? The Arkham combat system doesn't seem very well suited for a multiplayer game. The one thing I'd like about this so far is that I'd possibly be able to play as Deathstroke.
---
For Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, and Gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStitchRS
#6hehe101Posted 4/24/2013 11:47:57 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
I am excited to see this at work before I make my judgment. I want each villain in the first two games included in MP too. Poison Ivy would be excellent to see in MP.

Yes poison ivy love, I would love her in MP.
#7turtlej-man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:40:55 AM
It's a new studio taking over the reigns of one of the biggest SINGLE PLAYER franchises of this generation...

Budget that should go toward the SINGLE PLAYER will be used for a multiplayer component that people will lose interest after a month.

Game DOES NOT need multiplayer. Leaderboards were just fine before.

It's like Bioshock 2 all over again. And I HATED that game...
---
#8FredCat07Posted 4/27/2013 6:50:30 AM
turtlej-man posted...
It's a new studio taking over the reigns of one of the biggest SINGLE PLAYER franchises of this generation...

Budget that should go toward the SINGLE PLAYER will be used for a multiplayer component that people will lose interest after a month.

Game DOES NOT need multiplayer. Leaderboards were just fine before.

It's like Bioshock 2 all over again. And I HATED that game...

This is how I feeling - that's making me hated Halo Games as they went on with those horrible online games. No offends.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#9turtlej-man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:07:11 AM
If I turn out in the end to be completely wrong and this game turns out to be another masterpiece, I will be ecstatic.

But this is from a new team that I believe only had 1 project prior to this ( the port of the arkham city to Wii U ). How well does this team work together? Rocksteady had proven to be pretty solid. How much experience do any of them have developing online components that work well??

If they can develop compelling multiplayer, that is actually fun..... but ends up being so laggy that people still lose interest after a month or 2 ( like Transformers: War For Cybertron )... then that will still be viewed as a waste to many people. "Why make lag- fest multiplayer, when those resources could have been used for a single player experience which could have been THAT much better.".... is something I think many would say.

I don't feel I'm simply talking out my butt on this subject guys. I've gained enough "wisdom" over the last few years, to be apprehensive to situations such as these.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, and the game turns out to be another gem..I will be VERY happy.
---
#10MashYouGoodPosted 4/28/2013 4:25:39 AM
I've always wanted to play an arena versus set-up with Cat Vs Bat etc...