how to change costumes?

#1OaklandRaiderzPosted 10/25/2013 3:29:16 PM
Just started the game and I have no idea of how to change outfits, the extremely detailed instructions manual doesn't explain how. Help?
---
wat
#2spikethedevilPosted 10/25/2013 3:30:08 PM
In the batcave there is a costume point but you cant change until you have beaten the game
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#3simonbelmont2Posted 10/25/2013 3:34:50 PM
spikethedevil posted...
In the batcave there is a costume point but you cant change until you have beaten the game

That's a shame, in AC there was a code that allowed us to use skins before completion.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#4Minion3Posted 10/25/2013 4:01:06 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
spikethedevil posted...

That's a shame, in AC there was a code that allowed us to use skins before completion.

There might be a code in this one but no one has found it yet and no one knew of the code in AC till Rocksteady gave it away.
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true.
#5simonbelmont2Posted 10/25/2013 4:04:22 PM
Minion3 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
spikethedevil posted...

There might be a code in this one but no one has found it yet and no one knew of the code in AC till Rocksteady gave it away.

True!
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#6silverfoxx98Posted 10/25/2013 5:39:11 PM
you can go to the batcave anytime and between the batcomputer and batwing is a button that opens the bat chamber. Also, Ive input the code from AC and it makes the same sound as AC but I only have the standard skin and the one you get for beating the game. Anyone that has any of the preorder skins should see what the code does.
---
Always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila!
#7WingZero0782Posted 10/25/2013 5:40:48 PM
I wish the AA/AC costume was unlockable.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.