WBID problems and solution

#1macnetoPosted 10/25/2013 2:58:37 PM
So I got from work, eager to play my new Batman game, only to find that the WBID servers are offline which for some odd reason renders the game completely unplayable. Cant even get past the menu screen.

Only solution I have found is to disconnect from Xbox Live and play Offline.

Hopes this helps if you are having similar issues.
---
"All Creatures Will Die, All Things Will Be Broken"
x-Box Live - Metsu Sats. PSN- Metsu-Sats
#2StedinatorPosted 10/25/2013 3:07:06 PM
I've only just started and I can tell WBID is going to be a massive pain in the bum. SO SLOW and then when I tried entering the menu a second time it just straight up froze on the shot of Batman overlooking the city. I think I'm going to have to disconnect every time I play from now on.

This is exactly the reason I think always online games are a stupid idea.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#3VeliconisPosted 10/25/2013 3:08:20 PM
I've only just started and I can tell WBID is going to be a massive pain in the bum. SO SLOW and then when I tried entering the menu a second time it just straight up froze on the shot of Batman overlooking the city. I think I'm going to have to disconnect every time I play from now on.

It shouldn't even have to be considered always online, y'know? Having to sign into WBID if you're connected to LIVE is pretty stupid. Let us have the option.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#4macneto(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 3:10:29 PM
Stedinator posted...

YES this is why always online games are a terrible idea.

Its crazy that you have to do this to play the game.
---
"All Creatures Will Die, All Things Will Be Broken"
x-Box Live - Metsu Sats. PSN- Metsu-Sats
#5Lupin the 4thPosted 10/25/2013 3:12:23 PM
Oh lovely...it's Injustice all over again. Dang WBID.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739
#6bhamacukPosted 10/25/2013 3:15:08 PM
offline is quickest option but I found that if you wait about 4 to 5 minutes the menu appears.

it'll be fixed most probably.
#7YodaGoneMadPosted 10/25/2013 3:15:14 PM
Just yank the internet and it works. Very annoying, this is why I am pretty excited for Microsoft offering free Azure dedicated servers. With cloud servers hopefully this kind of thing won't happen.
#8macneto(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 3:25:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9enterthemadroxPosted 10/25/2013 4:33:01 PM
I'm always online anyway so I don't think it's that, it's just that the WBID servers might be down. They were for the first few days of release with Injustice. After a couple of days, it became stable.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington