How to hanging ledge takedown?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. How to hanging ledge takedown?
3 years ago#1
I need this as part of the Worst Nightmare challenges, but never did it before because I didn't know how. Anyone know how to do this properly without getting spotted?
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
3 years ago#2
Stand on a ledge and when someone walks below you, use your Takedown.
3 years ago#3
I'm stuck there too.. T.T I thought I managed to pull it of in the church when confronting Black Mask but it ended up as a "reverse ledge takedown'.. I hope i will get another chance to do it again.. It needs the exact scenario requirement to do it..
3 years ago#4
im not an expert on it but i did one today with 2 or 3 guys left on the bank mission right before you first meet Joker. 2 guys went to check out the last person i took out and one stayed where he was. basically you want to do it when you have a open ledge area and no guards are close by on the top part where youll stand. then you get a guy underneath and press y when hes beneathe you. if theres no one there attract them with a sonic batarang but if you do that make sure only one enemy is close to it
If ya want the stains out now get the bleach - Styles of Beyond
GT-xNinjaScrollx
3 years ago#5
Okay, I managed to do as you guys suggested and it worked. All you have to do is stand near a ledge above them to make it work and you get the prompt.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
3 years ago#6
Having trouble finding a place to do this now.

Thought I had done all 4 in the church but I also got a reverse ledge takedown.

If anyone knows of a good place to do all four near or at the end of the game please post details.
So long and thanks for all the faqs.
3 years ago#7
The Gotham City Merchants bank is the perfect place to do this (tip: its easiest if you have the sonic batarang to set up the goons where you want them). The vent may require a little timing, but otherwise you can do all 4.
3 years ago#8
thegiantwaffle posted...
The Gotham City Merchants bank is the perfect place to do this (tip: its easiest if you have the sonic batarang to set up the goons where you want them). The vent may require a little timing, but otherwise you can do all 4.

I'm in the Merchant Bank now and I see no place to do this take down. It's the only one I need.

Where on the map do I do this?
FC: 0447 - 5905 - 6751 (Town: Gotham)
Name: Andrew
3 years ago#9
The map is empty now...
So long and thanks for all the faqs.
3 years ago#10
Silicon Angel posted...
The map is empty now...

You will get a chance to go back there for another set up if you keep playing.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. How to hanging ledge takedown?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived