How to hanging ledge takedown?

#1RyoKaibaPosted 10/26/2013 3:04:08 PM
I need this as part of the Worst Nightmare challenges, but never did it before because I didn't know how. Anyone know how to do this properly without getting spotted?
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#2kyle22111Posted 10/26/2013 3:08:23 PM
Stand on a ledge and when someone walks below you, use your Takedown.
#3civicthongPosted 10/26/2013 3:12:55 PM
I'm stuck there too.. T.T I thought I managed to pull it of in the church when confronting Black Mask but it ended up as a "reverse ledge takedown'.. I hope i will get another chance to do it again.. It needs the exact scenario requirement to do it..
#4the36thchamberPosted 10/26/2013 3:13:22 PM
im not an expert on it but i did one today with 2 or 3 guys left on the bank mission right before you first meet Joker. 2 guys went to check out the last person i took out and one stayed where he was. basically you want to do it when you have a open ledge area and no guards are close by on the top part where youll stand. then you get a guy underneath and press y when hes beneathe you. if theres no one there attract them with a sonic batarang but if you do that make sure only one enemy is close to it
---
If ya want the stains out now get the bleach - Styles of Beyond
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#5RyoKaiba(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 3:34:23 PM
Okay, I managed to do as you guys suggested and it worked. All you have to do is stand near a ledge above them to make it work and you get the prompt.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#6Silicon AngelPosted 10/27/2013 2:51:59 PM
Having trouble finding a place to do this now.

Thought I had done all 4 in the church but I also got a reverse ledge takedown.

If anyone knows of a good place to do all four near or at the end of the game please post details.
---
So long and thanks for all the faqs.
#7thegiantwafflePosted 10/27/2013 5:44:40 PM
The Gotham City Merchants bank is the perfect place to do this (tip: its easiest if you have the sonic batarang to set up the goons where you want them). The vent may require a little timing, but otherwise you can do all 4.
#8ShatteredNightPosted 10/27/2013 6:46:54 PM
thegiantwaffle posted...
The Gotham City Merchants bank is the perfect place to do this (tip: its easiest if you have the sonic batarang to set up the goons where you want them). The vent may require a little timing, but otherwise you can do all 4.

I'm in the Merchant Bank now and I see no place to do this take down. It's the only one I need.

Where on the map do I do this?
---
FC: 0447 - 5905 - 6751 (Town: Gotham)
Name: Andrew
#9Silicon AngelPosted 10/28/2013 8:47:16 AM
The map is empty now...
---
So long and thanks for all the faqs.
#10CarpetfluffPosted 10/28/2013 8:56:20 AM
Silicon Angel posted...
The map is empty now...

You will get a chance to go back there for another set up if you keep playing.