Locate Black Mask (Spoilers)

#1DPOnerivalPosted 10/27/2013 12:49:39 PM
So I just beat up Deathstroke and the game says I've got to locate Black Mask at "Lacey Tower" or something. There's no waypoint on my map or anything... I can't figure out what to do, I've been all over the map doing Anarky missions and Enigma stuff....
---
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
#2DPOnerival(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:05:35 PM
I looked up a guide at IGN and it just said follow the map prompts to the hotel...I don't have any map prompts...I tried restarting the game but that didn't help. Am I just screwed? Do I have to start a new game?
---
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
#3caleinblack3Posted 10/27/2013 1:17:48 PM
When in doubt, return to the Batcave and talk to Alfred.
---
I am the Joke killer. <3
GT: RaspingMovie
#4hbjames316Posted 10/27/2013 1:28:55 PM
Im having the same problem....I cant continue the game now...what the hell
#5DPOnerival(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:30:06 PM
I did that, I searched for an hour, everywhere including the bat cave, and I just finally gave up and watched a video. The location was supposed to be marked on the map but it wasn't for me. I found out where to go now though. It's a real bummer I keep running into these glitches that make it extremely hard or impossible to move on through the game because I like the game a lot...
---
#6DPOnerival(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 1:31:50 PM
hbjames316 posted...
Im having the same problem....I cant continue the game now...what the hell

Go to a building next to the first Enigma tower you unlock in the game(where you first show up to Gotham)

There are 3 police men and a satellite on the roof, beat them up and the game will point you in the right direction afterwards.
---
#7hbjames316Posted 10/27/2013 4:48:28 PM
Thank You!!
#8Perfect ZeratulPosted 11/2/2013 12:34:33 PM
http://youtu.be/oHWBmmPgQhI?t=14s should be where we have to go.
---
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....
#9James_N_MasonPosted 11/2/2013 12:57:22 PM
The policemen should be the only orange guys in the district when viewing the city through detective vision. They are near the roof of a building in southeast Coventry. Go through to door they were guarding.