Worst Nightmare challenge - Ranks 14 and 15

#1MultiKoopaPosted 10/28/2013 3:23:06 AM
I'm close to the end of the game I'm pretty sure, and I don't really have any Predator rooms left, so I'm gonna be going through New Game + with these challenges left to complete:

Rank 14 - Three in a Single Blow
defeat 3 enemies with one propane tank explosion (the enemies must be knocked to the ground already for a propane tank to knock them out)

Rank 15 - Double Fall
lure enemies to a position that will enable you to knock them both over a ledge at the same time

What's the earliest/best locations for rank 14 and then 15? I'd like to make sure I don't have to go all the way to the third playthrough in order to get them done.

Or, is it somehow possible to get these done after you beat the main story?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:30:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:30:48 PM
Are there any High risk rooftop encounters post-game? I actually do have some easier ones left to complete, such as 5 different takedowns in a high risk encounter.

if I could somehow start New Game + with JUST ranks 14 and 15 left, that'd be fine. Worst Nightmare challenges are the last thing I have left in terms of sidequests.

Though, of course, I'd love to be 100% done with sidequests before New Game +, so I wouldn't have to worry about them anymore!
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#4MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 2:06:16 PM
Oh damn. I found a High risk encounter, on Penguin's ship. Unfortunately, it seems that rank 12 of Worst Nightmare doesn't unlock unless you're in an actual story Predator encounter.

Wow, that's really poorly done. So you could technically get screwed out of ever completing the Worst Nightmare track. :\

so, yeah, back to my original question: what's the best location for completing ranks 14 and 15?
---
#5godFORBIDjellyPosted 10/28/2013 6:08:36 PM
There is a predator room when you go back to Blackgate. You can achieve those last two there... Plenty of spots where guys patrol on opposite sides so you can get the double ledge takedown and I think that room has like 10 guys in it so you should be able to lure 3 enemies to one spot and take them down..
Make sure you use knockout smash though or the smoke will dissipate.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
#6MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 7:21:45 PM
Yeah but that's at the absolute end of the game... isn't there something earlier?

and rank 14 is taking down 3 people with a single propane tank explosion, it has nothing to do with smoke pellet.
---
#7godFORBIDjellyPosted 10/28/2013 9:21:13 PM(edited)
But you said that that you were close to the end of the game... Sorry. Must have misunderstood.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
#8Destined4GreatnPosted 10/28/2013 9:44:14 PM
MultiKoopa posted...
Yeah but that's at the absolute end of the game... isn't there something earlier?

and rank 14 is taking down 3 people with a single propane tank explosion, it has nothing to do with smoke pellet.

Hmm How far are you?
---
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
#9MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:01:04 PM
I have now finished the main story completely. I have yet to start New Game +

I am currently at rank 12, but that along with Rank 13 are easy, I just need official predator rooms to do them in.

Ranks 14 and 15 are the ones I need help with. When's the earliest you can do the propane tank thing in New Game +?
---
#10godFORBIDjellyPosted 10/28/2013 10:59:14 PM
MultiKoopa posted...
I have now finished the main story completely. I have yet to start New Game +

I am currently at rank 12, but that along with Rank 13 are easy, I just need official predator rooms to do them in.

Ranks 14 and 15 are the ones I need help with. When's the earliest you can do the propane tank thing in New Game +?

If you finished the main story then you went back to Blackgate, where I told you about the Predator room that you could complete all of those challenges.
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf